Spiritual Laws of Success: How to Gain the Support of the Universe
Do you ever wonder how some people seem to get everything they want?
You know the kind of people I’m talking about, the ones who appear to have been born under a lucky star?
Everything goes their way and each time they set out to accomplish something not only to do they but, they make a smashing success out of it.
Whatever they touch or desire to bring about unfolds elegantly and almost magically with the Universe supporting them with one synchronicity or serendipitous event after another. They set out to do something and “suddenly” the money appears to complete their project (synchronicity) or they meet a person out of the “clear blue” who profoundly changes the direction of their life forever afterward (serendipity).
These types of people aren’t born under a lucky star at all.
In fact there is a “system” to how they behave and how they think that you can emulate in order to gain the support of the Universe too.
They are simply following the spiritual laws of success, whether they realize it or not, which results in the Universe mirroring back to them exactly what they put out.
The Universe isn’t random
Whatever we do, think and say creates the response and reaction we get from the Universe. If we don’t like the reactions we are getting it means WE have to change because one thing is for sure, the Universe isn’t about to.
The “Universe” is a self-organizing system that reacts to our actions. This means that there is an underlying program that runs the Universe. And this program has been set to react in specific ways to our actions, which is a good thing because it shows there is a pattern we can study and learn from. If we put in a bit of effort to study the actions of successful people we too can learn how to better interact with the Universe in order to achieve greater results.
Spiritual Laws of Success
The spiritual laws of success I’m referring to come from Raymond Holliwell’s book, “Working with the Law.”
How to get the Universe to Support You by properly using the Spiritual Laws
1. Law of Thinking: Watch your thoughts. Do not allow yourself to go down a path of negative thinking about anything. Stop complaining! You push away your good when you do that.
2. Law of Supply: Think Big. Don’t limit your supply by focusing on what you don’t have. The Universe is unlimited and your life is unlimited. Only you put limitations upon it.
3. Law of Attraction: Create a strong desire and expect that it will manifest. Your desire must be a vibrational match for what you desire. See it, feel it and know that it will manifest and and act as if it already has.
4. Law of Receiving: Focus on what you can give others. The more you give the more you will get. When you are only focused on getting or believe you’re “owed” something the law of receiving won’t work.
5. Law of Increase: Praise increases your good. Use positive affirmations. See the good in every situation and then focus on that. The more you praise or “bless” a situation the more increase you will see.
6. Law of Compensation: The more you put in the more you’ll get back. The only way to become successful is to work at it. You can’t just dream about it and expect to be compensated. You have to do the work.
7. Law of Non-Resistance: Quit focusing on obstacles. Go around them instead! If something stands in your way find another way instead. There is always a solution and you find it when you stop obsessing about the obstacle.
8. Law of Forgiveness: Increase the flow of good in your life by forgiving. Forgiving allows you to release the energy around the situation that was frozen within you. This frees you and frees up the flow of good.
9. The Law of Sacrifice: Nothing comes without a price. If you really want to do something it will entail sacrifice of some sort. There are only 1,440 minutes in a day. You have to make hard choices sometimes to get where you want to go.
10. Law of Obedience: You can’t outsmart the laws that govern the Universe. Use them properly and they work for you. Use them improperly and they will work against you.
11. Law of Success: Take action now. Nothing is more empowering than action. Let go of excuses, overcome your fear and indecision and take a stand for your success.
This is what successful people do to gain the support of the Universe. Are you ready to do what it takes to take a stand for your success? If so the Universe will have your back too.
If you enjoyed this article share it with a friend on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
P.S. Learn to listen to your intuition – click here.
Photo credit: Fotolia©-Kirill-Kedrinski
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; We are spiritual beings having a human experience. —
(1881 – 1955)
Everyone wants to live a bigger, better more fulfilling and meaningful life. And you can when you learn to listen and follow your intuition.
The role of intuition
Your intuition is guidance that comes directly from your higher self or as some prefer to call it the Soul. Your intuition speaks to you constantly whether you hear it or not. It is always trying to move you in the direction of your highest good by pushing you toward growth so that you can live the bigger life you dream of. When you are stuck in an unhappy point in your life, it’s because you’re not heeding the call from your intuition to grow from one phase of awakening to the next.
Finding your purpose
Have you faced one obstacle after another lately?
Has upheaval caused the bottom to fall out from your life?
Take heart. You are not alone but a member of the club called “life.”
The spiritual message behind stress, struggles and upheaval is in simple terms this: Evolve or die. You are a here to learn how to deal with problems so acknowledge your difficulties, master your circumstances and learn how to cope with what life throws at you. All life forms must adapt to an ever changing environment. Every lesson you face in life is a lesson that you are being given an opportunity to master; like it or not.
Did your spouse abandon you?
Are you in dire circumstances financially?
Do constant roadblocks thwart your efforts to achieve your goals?
Is the stress and pressure of life choking you?
Then look closely because there is a lesson in there somewhere. If fact, whatever you are facing that is difficult and stressful is a lesson that you are here to master.
The very nature of life is change. Without the stress and friction caused by change you wouldn’t be forced to grow, to fulfill your potential and evolve. Anyone who tells you life is supposed to be trouble free is either lying to you or ignorant. There is no living creature on the planet that doesn’t have to deal with challenges of some sort. Even animals have the daily challenge of finding food and making sure they don’t become meals themselves to some other animal.
Within every challenge you face is a spiritual message about what you are supposed to be learning. If you get quiet and listen you will understand the higher meaning behind what you are going through and what you are meant to learn from this challenge.
The message might be any number of things:
- You cannot be all things to all people. Meaning develop your self esteem.
- Let go and stop trying to control everyone and every circumstance in life. Meaning you are driven by your many fears.
- Face reality and accept what you cannot change and move on. Meaning you are stuck in the past.
- Pay attention to what you have, not what you don’t and give thanks. Meaning you are too focused on the negative instead of the good.
The bottom line is this, once you hear this message, internalize it and take the right action the challenges and struggles will begin to sort themselves out. Things may not shake out the way you want them to but your life will begin moving forward again. And that is progress and that is how you will learn and evolve.
Life is not all smooth sailing. There are times when there are great storms in life and you, as the captain of your ship must learn to navigate through the storms. If you cannot weather the storm you will perish and that is the underlying motivation for solving your problems. But the good news is that once you learn to navigate a storm or two you never forget how to do it. The skills and confidence you acquire through making your way out of challenging circumstances stays with you for the rest of your life and will prevent you from getting caught by the same pitfalls in the future.
How do you hear the message encoded within struggles?
By going within and listening to your inner voice, your inner wisdom; your intuition.
Whenever life becomes too much to manage – stop – and know that you’ve veered off course somewhere. It’s time to go back to basics and listen to what that wise inner voice has been telling you all along. Your intuition will not only tell you the truth about the spiritual lesson you must learn but illuminate where you went off course and what to do about it. Once you understand how you went wrong and taken action to get back on track you have mastered another lesson and hopefully will never make the same mistake again.
Why do we make the same mistakes?
If you are seeing a pattern of the same kind of mistakes over and over you must first forgive yourself and then realize that we all learn in our own time. If you see this pattern just now it only means that you were not ready to internalize the message until this present moment.
The fact that you are ready though is cause for celebration! You are now ready to awaken and that means that things will change for the better soon enough.
So here’s how to understand the meaning behind stress, struggles and upheaval in life and what to do about it:
1. Realize that stress and struggles are simply signs that something needs to change – namely YOU as you cannot change others only yourself. Nor do struggles imply that you are inept or being punished. If you think such a thing release this belief at once.
2. Take stock of what you have. Look over your life and and count your blessings. What do you have that is good? Make a gratitude list for everything and read it several times a day. To get out of a downward spiral you must look up!
3. Close your eyes and go within. Relax and ask your higher intuitive self, that wisest part of you, to show you the reason for all the stress and struggle in your life. To reveal to you where you went off course and where you may have stuck your head in the sand and what to do about it now.
This is a very important step. Don’t skip it. What you will find is that your inner wisdom – your intuition– was trying to get your attention all along. What you will learn about yourself will expand your conscious awareness of how your inner wisdom communicates with you. And this will be an invaluable lesson going forward for now you will have a blueprint for the next time you are dealing with a challenge.
4. Recognize that there will always be circumstances in your life that are beyond your control. You know you cannot control the actions of others. The only thing you can control is your reaction. Learn to roll with the punches and not tense up and a huge source of self-created stress will subside.
5. Understand that where there is struggle there may also be selective blindness. Ask yourself what you are refusing to see about this situation and yourself? How might your actions be perpetuating the situation. You must be brutally honest. And, never forget that “wherever you go – there you are.”
6. When the bottom falls out of your life due to upheavals it’s natural to sink to your knees and plead and beg with Universe to restore life as you knew it but, highly unlikely that it will happen. Bottoms fall out of lives every day and for the same reason; the life you knew was on shaky ground.
When shaky ground gives it is because we chose to tolerate or overlook many things from the beginning of the situation. The solid foundation was never there but we deluded ourselves and refused to see this in order to stay in our comfort zone.
An upheaval in your life is the greatest sign that you need to grow – to evolve. It says this other situation wasn’t healthy and was holding you back from growing and reaching your full potential and that is why it crumbled. See it as a new door opening. A door that will lead you to freedom, new possibilities and a new life. Take stock of your present reality no matter how painful, accept what is, work with it and move on toward your new life and new you.
7. To lesson the likelihood of the bottom dropping out of your life again develop a habit of reviewing each day. Be honest. Acknowledge your fears, feel your feelings and reflect on your reactions to daily stresses and challenges. Deal with your problems before they snowball out of control again. Address any needed changes and seek help if necessary.
The trick to being successful at navigating life’s problems is to face them immediately and to interpret their spiritual meaning. Ask yourself what you need to learn from this situation and how it will benefit your overall growth? Accepting the lesson is the first step in taking back control of your life. Now you will see it all clearly and honestly and be able to deal with what is. If you can do this you can also make course corrections before life becomes unmanageable.
Accept that life will always present challenges. Welcome them and know that by dealing with problems you will grow more capable each time. And as you grow more capable you will develop a stronger sense of faith that all of life always unfolds perfectly, no matter what has happened, to support your growth and spiritual development.
Know that the most successful people are successful not because they have never struggled but because they learned how to deal with challenges and navigate through them. If you’d like to learn more about how mentoring can help you become more confident and empowered “click here for a Complimentary Life Direction Clarity Session with me.“
What challenges are you facing? What is their underlying meaning in your life? What do you most need to learn from this situation now?
If you enjoyed this article spread the work share it with a friend on Twitter, FB or Google+. Thank you!
P.S. Want to know how your intuition can guide you through life? – click here!
Photo credit: © yanlev – Fotolia.com
How to Talk to Children about Spirituality
by guest author Chloe Trogden
Numerous studies have shown that there is a link between how spiritual people are and how happy they are. The same goes for even children. When people have a code of values and feel that there is a higher meaning to their life, they feel more fulfilled and more happy.
Of course, spirituality is not the same as religion, though it can be for many people. Instead, spirituality focuses on a sense of meaning. While it may seem intimidating to talk to children about such lofty ideas, it is important that you do so in order to help them develop their own sense of spirituality. Here are a few ideas for how you can talk to children about spirituality and spiritual growth:
Ask Kids What They Think About Spirituality
Start your conversations by asking your kids what they think about spiritual ideas. Ask them how they think the earth was created or whether they think that the family cat has a soul. Talk to them about what they think might happen after we die. Keep the conversation open, and just listen. It is important to help them think about these concepts and name their feelings – not necessarily to give them the answers. This kind of conversation will help them develop spiritually.
Make sure that you keep the conversation age appropriate. Very young kids may not yet have an understanding of death, for example.
Keep It Simple
Questions of the origin of life and the meaning behind it all are big and complex. Exploring the answers can be overwhelming even for adults. When talking with children, it’s best to keep the conversation simple. Here’s where it will help to listen to them talk and to be their guide in their spiritual development rather than jumping in with your own ideas.
Focus on simple concepts, such as fairness or togetherness. Talk about the importance of relationships as a way to instill meaning. You don’t have to tackle whether or not there is a god – and all the questions that inspires.
Talk about Connectedness
One of the principle components of spirituality is the concept of our oneness or connectedness – that all living things in the universe are connected as one, whether we understand how or not. You can explain this in terms that are age-appropriate for your child. For younger kids, you might talk about how we all have similar feelings, or how we all want to be treated well. As kids get older, you can explore more complicated concepts of togetherness, like the shared human experience or the fact that we are, literally, made of star dust.
Develop a Family Code of Values
You don’t have to believe in the Bible or any other holy book to have a moral code. You can develop your own family code of values, sharing with your child the things you believe. For example, you can say “This family believes in fairness” or “This family believes in being kind and helping others.” You can even write down this code and hang it in your home.
Read Books Together
Sometimes a good story can help to illustrate complicated concepts. Explore your local library for some age-appropriate books that explore spiritual growth and spiritual themes. Ask the librarian to give you some recommendations, and then preview each book before you take it home to read together. Reading together can help foster discussion and to explain complicated concepts.
Above all, don’t feel like you have to have all the answers – no one does. Just making the effort to have these conversations with your child can help to foster a sense of spirituality, which can help your child to develop a personal code of values as he grows.
How did you talk to your kids about spirituality and spiritual growth? Share your tips in the comments!
If you enjoyed this article please share it with a friend on Twitter, FB or Google+. Help spread the word!
P.S. Interested in developing your intuition? Click here!
Author Chloe Trogden is a seasoned financial aid writer and a major contributor at www.collegegrant.net. Her leisure activities include camping, swimming and yoga.
Photo credit: © imtmphoto – Fotolia.com
Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging. —Joseph Campbell
By guest contributor Sophie Rose
Have you noticed that many children’s tales end with a victory of the heart?
The hero, after following a tortuous path of struggles, dreams and hopes, always manages to fulfill their heart’s desire, while sometimes discovering it at the same time. These stories stay in the collective consciousness for generations because everyone can recognize themselves in the hero’s quest and identify with the struggles and the longing for a happy ending.
The tales often follow the same themes: at their core is a lonely character searching for their way home or on a quest for true love. A few encounters remind the reader of how difficult that can be: in order to manifest one’s heart desire, nothing less than an angry dragon, a wicked witch, a deceitful wolf or evil characters have to be faced and conquered. There is no straight and easy path; a battle has to be fought against lower instincts or senseless behaviors. How does this mirror in our human lives?
In our lives, the story often begins with a call for adventure which has the potential to open a new perspective on life. A meeting with someone or something takes us – the future hero – in a new direction. However, we often have odd feelings after new meetings and experiences, sensing an attraction, yet also sensing a fear of the unknown. We wonder if change is worth pursuing, given the perceived risk and the breakdown of our comfortable routines. There are a few practices that can prevent you from missing opportunities that could lead to your heart’s desire:
- Look at the new interest when you are in a relaxed mood. If necessary, create the circumstances conducive to relaxation, then quiet your mind and ask yourself how you feel about this new interest. With a little practice, your inner guidance will answer.
- Notice the signs and synchronicities in your life. Is this the third time someone tells you about a book? Have you been feeling uncomfortable around a certain person? Guidance is always available, but the mind prefers to categorize everything for us. Going with the flow of life, instead of letting your mind analyze it, will slowly bring forth a path.
- Trust that there is a road for you, a distinct path of learning and fulfillment known only to your higher self.
Then comes a time when the hero encounters the devilish character: the mean step-sisters, the manipulative wolf or the angry dragon. The images used in children’s tales symbolize our instinctual nature and remind us of how easily we can fall in its trap. In order to access the heart’s wisdom and desire, one must clean the vessel and become fearless, compassionate and kind. These are the qualities of a true hero. The following practices can help develop them:
- Face your fears. Fear is a mind projection of a situation that does not exist. Like the dragon or the wolf, fears represent roadblocks that have to be overcome to progress. One way to get rid of fear is to sit in silence with the fear in mind and visualize yourself in the situation you dread. After some time, you will realize its illusory nature and the feeling will disappear.
- Try to connect daily with Source/God/All That Is. Whether you use meditation, time in nature, music, dance or intuitive work, the goal is to feel the connection and slowly build a relationship with it. Such practice will reduce anxiety, make you happier and diminish your sense of separateness from others.
Before setting on their adventure, the hero was an average character. Then something shifted, the inner voice became louder and an awareness of a new path arose. It looked like a path that had not been traveled before, a path made just for them. The hero is the person willing to discover new territories by following their inner compass. As they begin the journey, the trail appears to magically create itself, and only presence and conscious attention are the requirements to not miss the signs. The destination often remains unknown since the process is in constant creation, but unlike imagination or random thoughts, this creation comes from a higher source: its inspiration is divine. That is why the name is “hero”, which comes from the Greek “heros” meaning demi-God.
There are always new horizons to explore when the heart’s calling is heard. The way of the heart is a life path of soul discovery that can only lead to the recognition of our oneness: as our learning expands and deepens, so does our connection to the divine and so does our natural ability as co-creators.
Has being on the hero’s path been a difficult journey? What stirred within that ignited your quest? What have you learned about yourself – or life?
If you enjoyed this article please share it on Twitter, Facebook or G+. Thank you.
P.S. The hero’s path begins with a call from your intuition. Start your journey: click here.
Sophie Rose is a spiritual counselor and the author of The Way of the Heart, Teachings of Jeshua and Mary Magdalene, two-time award winner in spirituality. She is a contributing author of The Sacred Shift, Co-Creating your Future. Sophie is not aligned with any particular religion or tradition and has always favored a direct experience of spirituality. She can be contacted through Facebook.