Spiritual Laws of Success: How to Gain the Support of the Universe
Do you ever wonder how some people seem to get everything they want?
You know the kind of people I’m talking about, the ones who appear to have been born under a lucky star?
Everything goes their way and each time they set out to accomplish something not only to do they but, they make a smashing success out of it.
Whatever they touch or desire to bring about unfolds elegantly and almost magically with the Universe supporting them with one synchronicity or serendipitous event after another. They set out to do something and “suddenly” the money appears to complete their project (synchronicity) or they meet a person out of the “clear blue” who profoundly changes the direction of their life forever afterward (serendipity).
These types of people aren’t born under a lucky star at all.
In fact there is a “system” to how they behave and how they think that you can emulate in order to gain the support of the Universe too.
They are simply following the spiritual laws of success, whether they realize it or not, which results in the Universe mirroring back to them exactly what they put out.
The Universe isn’t random
Whatever we do, think and say creates the response and reaction we get from the Universe. If we don’t like the reactions we are getting it means WE have to change because one thing is for sure, the Universe isn’t about to.
The “Universe” is a self-organizing system that reacts to our actions. This means that there is an underlying program that runs the Universe. And this program has been set to react in specific ways to our actions, which is a good thing because it shows there is a pattern we can study and learn from. If we put in a bit of effort to study the actions of successful people we too can learn how to better interact with the Universe in order to achieve greater results.
Spiritual Laws of Success
The spiritual laws of success I’m referring to come from Raymond Holliwell’s book, “Working with the Law.”
How to get the Universe to Support You by properly using the Spiritual Laws
1. Law of Thinking: Watch your thoughts. Do not allow yourself to go down a path of negative thinking about anything. Stop complaining! You push away your good when you do that.
2. Law of Supply: Think Big. Don’t limit your supply by focusing on what you don’t have. The Universe is unlimited and your life is unlimited. Only you put limitations upon it.
3. Law of Attraction: Create a strong desire and expect that it will manifest. Your desire must be a vibrational match for what you desire. See it, feel it and know that it will manifest and and act as if it already has.
4. Law of Receiving: Focus on what you can give others. The more you give the more you will get. When you are only focused on getting or believe you’re “owed” something the law of receiving won’t work.
5. Law of Increase: Praise increases your good. Use positive affirmations. See the good in every situation and then focus on that. The more you praise or “bless” a situation the more increase you will see.
6. Law of Compensation: The more you put in the more you’ll get back. The only way to become successful is to work at it. You can’t just dream about it and expect to be compensated. You have to do the work.
7. Law of Non-Resistance: Quit focusing on obstacles. Go around them instead! If something stands in your way find another way instead. There is always a solution and you find it when you stop obsessing about the obstacle.
8. Law of Forgiveness: Increase the flow of good in your life by forgiving. Forgiving allows you to release the energy around the situation that was frozen within you. This frees you and frees up the flow of good.
9. The Law of Sacrifice: Nothing comes without a price. If you really want to do something it will entail sacrifice of some sort. There are only 1,440 minutes in a day. You have to make hard choices sometimes to get where you want to go.
10. Law of Obedience: You can’t outsmart the laws that govern the Universe. Use them properly and they work for you. Use them improperly and they will work against you.
11. Law of Success: Take action now. Nothing is more empowering than action. Let go of excuses, overcome your fear and indecision and take a stand for your success.
This is what successful people do to gain the support of the Universe. Are you ready to do what it takes to take a stand for your success? If so the Universe will have your back too.
If you enjoyed this article share it with a friend on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
P.S. Learn to listen to your intuition – click here.
Photo credit: Fotolia©-Kirill-Kedrinski
What Lie are You Listening To?
By guest contributor Chance Scoggins.
What lies are you listening to? Does your inner critic say, “You’re a loser? You can’t do anything right? You’ll never win?” Time to change your limiting beliefs and change your life.
I’m broken and unfixable.
My life is what it is.
I’m too old. My best days are behind me.
I don’t have time.
I’m good, but not good enough. Someone always beats me out.
Once I learn more about it, I’ll step out.
I’ve got ideas, but no one will give me a chance.
If I let myself really care about someone, they’ll break my heart.
I’m going to fail, and everyone’s watching.
I’ll never have a family.
She’s going to cheat on me.
I can’t get out of this hole.
I know I shouldn’t, but I can’t stop. I have to.
I’ve lost the thing that made me special.
I don’t have enough ________.
If you’re like me, it hurts even to read that list. But did some of it feel familiar? It did to me.
I asked several people in my life to anonymously share the message that creeps into their head and privately taunts them. This is part of the list that has formed so far. Keep in mind, these are uncommon people. They’re leaders of their industries, the center of their circles, and some of the smartest and most effective people I know. They’re doers. They’re popular. Many of them wise, some of them famous.
And yet each of them has vicious, paralyzing lies swirling around in their heads. Lies that are eager to make them believe they’re not enough, that the obstacles in their way are too great for them to overcome. Lies that would surely derail them if they let them linger and didn’t deal with them swiftly.
And so it is with you and me.
Were you to quiet yourself and ask, “What is the lie I’m listening to?”, you’d be stunned at the list you could make. Maybe some of these thoughts would make it onto your list, or maybe yours would look completely different. Regardless, like everyone walking the face of the earth, there’s a battle raging in your heart and mind between the person you were meant to be – and a second rate, apathetic, lazy and scared, counterfeit version of yourself.
We win or lose this battle by what we choose to believe – truth or lies. It’s a simple, but life altering fact: If you’re beaten in your mind, you’re beaten before you even begin. Period. Every time.
Think about it. If you think your efforts are for nothing – that you don’t have enough time or potential, that this is all there is, that it’s too late for you – then why in the world would you waste even one minute trying? What kind of dummy would you have to be to make a change if you believed your fate was sealed? And so you stand still… which, ironically, actually does seal your fate.
As we think, so we are. So it’s worth truly considering –
– What is the lie or limiting belief you’re listening to?
– What has it cost you to believe it?
– What would be possible if you decided to change your mind?
– What’s stopping you?
Face your limiting beliefs now. Changing your thoughts can change your life.
Back to you…..share your limiting belief. You’re not alone we all have them.
If you enjoyed this post please share it with a friend on Twitter, G+ or on FB. Thanks in advance!
P.S. While you’re here learn how to easily turn up the volume on your intuition: Click here now!
Chance Scoggins is the author of a brave living blog, and is also an award-winning music producer. Grab his free eBook, Quotable, here.
To study intuition is to study the nature of brilliance.
Looking to find your breakthrough idea?
Have you ever wondered how visionaries like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates came up with their breakthrough ideas?
You might have wished that you could come up with ideas like that too.
I know I have. Don’t we all look at successful innovators and think, “If only I had come up with that.”
You probably thought that it was part of their nature as “geniuses” to come up with breakthrough ideas and, not in the realm of “thinking’ for a regular person like you. Right?
If you said, “yes,” you would be dead wrong.
You can think like a genius and you can create the environment to incubate breakthrough ideas like a genius, if you desire it and if you dedicate yourself to it.
It is “teachable.”
To begin popping out breakthrough ideas like a visionary you need a process.You need to understand the nature of breakthroughs, where those brilliant ideas come from, and a system to program your mind to gift you with your own breakthrough ideas. (more…)
If you don’t think every day is a good day, just try missing one. ~Cavett Robert
Do you ever wish the world would stop turning so you could get off?
When things don’t go as you expect do you lay awake thinking of how to “fix it?”
On Friday I found out that my book would not be finished on time.
The editor working on my manuscript accidentally edited a very early version, not the updated version I’d sent. This will delay my book another month, at least. (more…)
When you overcome fear you’ll find you’re on the right path and living up to your fullest potential.
How many people stay on the wrong path their whole lives out of fear and die with their “song still in them?”
What a tragedy to have so much potential and possibility to make a positive contribution to the world, and to not do it. (more…)