Do you struggle when it comes to making hard decisions in your life?
Bill Gates once said, “Often you must rely on intuition.” I can understand why Gates said this. If you’re trying to make a hard decision too much information can paralyze your ability to make it. When there’s a mountain of never-ending data pouring in that can change quickly using your intuition to make the final call makes perfect sense. At some point you have to decide “to decide” and stop asking for more and more information, stop analyzing and stop reviewing the bottom line. You’ve got to pull the trigger and say, “Go!” And that’s exactly what a good decision-maker will do.
The elegance of intuition
Intuition is like a shortcut through the mountain so you don’t have to go all the way around it. And this is the elegance of intuition. By definition it’s defined as a grasping of the whole at once. When you have reached the point where more data and analysis confuses you that is the time to tap into your intuition and let it “sift” through all that data and spit out the answer. Often you already “know” what the right thing to do is but you ignore it and keep looking for more validation via information instead.
Becoming a great decision maker
A great decision maker will use reason and logic to consider all the information plus their sense of “inner knowing.” When their “inner knowing” concurs the decision will be made. An insecure decision maker will keep asking for more information because they never get that concurring sense of “inner knowing” or if they do, they don’t trust it. Their drive for more information and certainty will cause them to put off the decision and miss opportunities.
Greatness is having that inner knowing, trusting it, making a decision based upon it and then taking action on it without hesitating. This doesn’t mean that a great decision maker will never fail at one time or another but in general making decisions and taking action more often ensures you will make greater strides in your life toward achieving your goals. The ability to make decisions despite uncertainty is what separates the good from the great.
Stop chasing certainty
Nothing in life is 100 percent certain. Life is risky and anything can go wrong. The more comfortable you become with taking risks despite the uncertainty you feel the greater strides you’ll make and the more successful you’ll be. And the more you learn to tap into your intuition the better decision maker you’ll become.
“Intuition becomes increasingly valuable in the new information society precisely because there is so much data.” —John Naisbitt
Intuition is a sense that’s available to us, in addition to the five physical senses we normally use to navigate our lives. We can pump-up our intuition and learn to rely on it more if we choose to. We can listen to our heart, follow our excitement, heed our gut and be pulled by our passion. It just takes an intention to do so, focus and consistent practice; consistent practice being the key point. You can’t try to tune into your intuition one time and think, “It didn’t work for me,” just like you can’t lift a weight once at the gym and say that didn’t work to make you a buff god or goddess either.
The pesky little problem with intuition and decision making…
That said, there’s a problem I see with attuning to your intuition. The problem is that intuition is based on “feelings and trust.” Intuition calls for tuning into feelings of “inner knowing,” or “certainty.” Most people are so distracted that they have difficulty tuning into their “feelings” let alone trusting them! This is a definite problem when it comes to intuitive decision making.
And I know this because the top question I’ve received from readers over the seven years since I started Powered by Intuition has been, “How can I trust my intuition and know it’s not just wishful thinking?” Sometimes it’s pretty tricky to know the difference and you will make a wrong decision because of it. If you can discipline yourself to “go within” on a daily basis you can overcome the distractions and tune into your feelings more directly but the problem of feeling uncertain and not feeling confident enough to trust your intuition may still derail you. And then, there’s the lingering problem of attachment to the outcome. Many times the inaccuracy with your intuition comes from your attachment to the outcome. When you’re fixated on a particular outcome you can easily be misled.
Detachment is key
Intuition is much more accurate when you’re detached from the results. But that leads us to the next problem which is how to be detached from the results of your decisions? It’s much easier said than done especially when there’s a lot riding on the decision. If your decision is a life or death decision or can bankrupt you if you choose incorrectly you’re going to have a difficult time staying detached.
How to reconcile the dilemma of intuition and uncertainty in decision-making
The way to reconcile this dilemma is to verify your intuitive feelings, instincts and hunches with a process that ensures detachment from the outcome and validates the correct decision.
3 Step Verification Process to be certain your decisions are correct:
- Research the data about the problem you want to solve and review it. Do the research and analyze it and come to a decision. If you’re having trouble feeling certain about your decision choose the best logical option and move forward. The longer you delay making a decision the more chance you have of being “late to the party” and missing the window of opportunity. You’ve got to build your decision making muscle!
- Formulate your conclusion. Next, hand it off to your intuition to see if you get the “go” signal. You may feel the matter is “settled” or a have a calm certainty about it. If you still feel unsure and have the urge to ask other people for their opinion or constantly change your mind and vacillate between one decision or another the next step is a must for you.
- The last step is to use an intuitive verification process. The entire problem of not feeling sure of your intuitive feelings or whether you’re making the decision based on wishful thinking can be overcome with this process because the process itself ensures objectivity and detachment.
What is Intuitive Verification™?
Intuitive Verification™ is a process using the language of archetypes and symbolism to verify or disqualify the decision you’ve chosen before taking action upon it.
There is no better way to feel certain about a decision than to use the intuitive verification process because “seeing is believing.” This process works for any decision but it’s particularly well suited to major life decisions where there is a lot at stake. It’s best used for thoughtful decisions that are being made for the long term so, for this reason it’s a natural fit for entrepreneurs, business-owners and executives who need answers.
I’ve been using this process and it works extremely well to give you concrete answers that you can rely upon without second guessing yourself. With the practice of Intuitive Verification™ you’ll become more intuitive and a better decision-maker and it will also enhance your creativity and problem-solving skills.
Interested in learning more about the Intuitive Verification™ process?
Join the Powered by Intuition Community and subscribe to the newsletter to receive special offers not available to the general public. I am offering personal 1:1 training on the “intuitive verification process” to Powered by Intuition subscribers. The offer will not be on the blog you must sign up below.
If you enjoyed this post share it with a friend on Twitter, FB or G+. Thanks!
Photo credit: © konradbak – Fotolia.com
Have you ever been thunderstruck by an idea?
It’s as if you’ve been sleepwalking and then this idea hits you and KAPOW! suddenly, you’re awake and crystal clear about something that eluded you earlier. You know exactly how to solve a problem and what to do next and you feel positively on fire about doing so. Don’t you love when that happens? This is exactly what happened to me when I spent some time painting at an art studio that instructs groups on how to create a picture step by step.
Nurturing your creativity allows more “intuitively inspired ideas” to come to you.
Being “intuitively inspired” is the foundation of what it means to live your life “Powered by Intuition”. When you live a life powered by your intuition intuitively inspired ideas come to you frequently that help you navigate life more smoothly with fewer struggles. And we all want to live our lives in the “flow” and not in a continual battle trying to swim up current! So if you haven’t made time to nurture your intuition don’t wait, do it soon. Creative activities are an excellent way to increase the volume of your intuition.
Here are the 5 intuitive insights I had while painting a picture. (I saved the best one for last!)
5. You are special and one of a kind. Know that this is the truth about you and it is not dependent upon your achievements nor net worth.
We are absolutely unique in our expression. Seeing how each person’s painting turned out so very differently, even though we were given the exact same instructions just blew my mind. It just goes to show you how we each filter our perception of reality through our own personal lens. We cannot be carbon copies of one another no matter how hard we try.
4. Competition is an illusion. Let this notion go. It will only stifle your growth to believe in its existence.
Competition simply cannot exist when we are each so unique. Even if you and I were working to build a similar business they would be different – just like the paintings were different. Each of those businesses would filter through our personal lens and the expressions we brought forth would be completely unique to each of us.
3. Take the road less traveled. Believe in your ideas and have the courage of your convictions to carry them out.
To be a thought leader requires independent thinking. Don’t follow the crowd if you feel inspired to “paint” something your own way. Stop watching what others do and listen to your inner guidance! Watching what others do puts you on a collision course with “comparison” and second guessing of yourself. Both of these are the kiss of death for your creative genius and for reaching your potential.
2. Give up chasing perfection. It’s a major party pooper!
When you stop striving for perfection you live in the moment and enjoy what you’re doing. Do your best and surrender to the process and have fun with it. The more relaxed you are the more spontaneous and effortless the undertaking will be and the better it will turn out. Let go of control!
#1. Seeing IS believing.
After completing my painting I took a look around the room to see everyone’s pictures. I noticed that my trees were very small in comparison with other paintings. I hadn’t wanted to obstruct the lake and mountains in the painting by making my trees too large. And then it dawned on me that I have always needed to “see far.” As a clairvoyant I “see” symbols, scenes and souls that provide the answers I get. Clairvoyance also called “second sight” can be developed.
I’m always looking to my clairvoyance for answers to verify if I’m on the right track. I trust what I “see” which is why “seeing is believing.” Most people have a very hard time distinguishing their intuition from their ego, or worrisome thoughts or wishful thinking, and I understand that. In fact, the most frequent question I received from readers over the last 7 years is, “How can I know my intuition from my other thoughts or feelings?”
And that’s when I had my “KAPOW!” moment. I knew I had to teach people to “see” their intuition rather than struggling to rely on feelings and vibes that are easy to misread. If they learned to use “second sight” to receive visual answers they would no longer be confused. So I vowed then and there to create a new program to help you do just that!
If you’re not a Powered by Intuition subscriber subscribe to be notified when the course comes out – sign up here!
If you enjoyed this article please share it on Twitter, FB or G+. Thanks!
Check out my best seller, “The Intuition Principle” to learn how to tap into your intuition – Here.
Photo credit: Fotolia © Andriy Bezuglov
What does being “Powered by Intuition” mean?
To be “Powered by Intuition” is to be empowered by the faith and confidence you have in that small still voice. It means you trust yourself enough to follow this wisdom and to make decisions and take action based upon it. It shows you have developed confidence in yourself and are moving toward self-actualization. To be self-actualized means you are expressing your full potential.
Seven benefits of living life “Powered by Intuition”
To reach the point in your life where you focus on self-actualization suggests that you have learned a lot about life and yourself. You’ve faced many challenges and grown and evolved because of them. Now you know who you are, what you’re capable of and what you are meant to do and you’re doing it. You are expressing your full potential creatively and spiritually. Listening to your intuition expands your consciousness and this awareness and “knowing of yourself” is what leads to self-actualization.
2. No predictions necessary
To live “Powered by Intuition” doesn’t mean you will know what’s going to happen tomorrow. Developing your intuition isn’t about fortune-telling. It’s about developing greater awareness of that small still voice inside and focusing upon hearing it so that you are led in the right direction and make right decisions with confidence. Following the direction of your intuition will lead you to your destiny and full actualization of your potential.
3. Intuition is the intersection of creativity and genius
Human beings are not the generators of inspired thoughts of genius but the recipients of this illumination. Inspired thoughts of genius come to us from an Infinite Intelligence that we are part and parcel of, through the technology of our intuition. This is precisely why at a given time a number of people will be inspired with a similar idea. The one who has the courage and confidence to act upon it first is usually credited with the origination of the idea.
4. Live on-purpose
When you are “Powered by Intuition” you are living on-purpose. Following your intuition is how you find your purpose and pursuing this path is how you evolve into your full potential and greatness. It takes courage and confidence to listen to that small still voice and act upon it. As you make more decisions based on following your intuition and get good results your confidence in yourself will grow.
5. Manifesting of desires
Once you begin to live “Powered by Intuition” you find that your desires manifest more quickly, and sometimes even spontaneously. Listening to your intuition will always put you on the right path to discovering your purpose and your greatest good. And, it’s the reason why we don’t need to know what is going to happen tomorrow. Your connection to your intuition is a two-way channel to Infinite Intelligence. Your intention is broadcast directly to Infinite Intelligence where circumstances can be orchestrated by Infinite Intelligence to manifest your desire.
6. Synchronicity & Serendipity
Synchronicity and serendipity occur when you follow your intuition. When you are receiving guidance and following it you will begin to notice many more “coincidences” and happy accidents popping up in your life. It’s a sign that you’re on the right path and that you’ve been listening to your intuition.
7. Life is more exciting when you are intuitively inspired
When you are Powered by Intuition you have more knowledge and power at your disposal. And it can be directed to any area of life. You can listen to your intuition to improve your health, relationships, finances, career and spiritual growth. Listening to this guidance you will be intuitively inspired to do things you’ve never done before, go places you’ve never gone before and to meet up with a destiny greater than any you ever thought yourself capable of before. This is the most exciting way you can live your life.
Where intuition has led me
This guidance has led me to focus on helping intuitive, holistic entrepreneurs be confident selling their programs and services. Having worked in financial sales for 25+ years I was lucky to have had a background in sales before I began my own business. But, many intuitive holistic entrepreneurs and healers feel very uncomfortable when they have to “sell” and as a result don’t have enough clients. There’s nothing worse than having a a big mission to help people but not having the clients to share your gift with. I’m passionate about empowering them with the sales skills and the confidence to make a bigger impact by serving more people. What I have learned is that when you get past your blocks selling is intuitive.
Why Business and Intuition Go Together
Building a solopreneur business is a huge journey of self-growth and personal development. Every fear, insecurity and negative belief you have about yourself surfaces when you leave the comfort zone of your salaried job. It takes a lot of confidence and self-belief to make it. Shining the light on entrepreneurism and the importance of developing intuition is the next evolution of Powered by Intuition.
To be a successful entrepreneur you must have business intuition and follow it otherwise you will end up doing things you hate because some guru says you must do it this way. You’ve got to be able to listen to that small still voice that says, “Do this and let go of that” even if you fear missing out by letting something go. When you listen to your intuition you will stand out in the market place because you will have the benefit of receiving more creative solutions and genius ideas. Confidence is also at the center point of attracting clients too. If you don’t have it it’s much harder to fill your practice. Watch this space for more articles on Intuition, Entrepreneurism and Business Building.
If you enjoyed this article please share it with a friend on Twitter, FB or Google+
P.S. Learn how to tap into your intuition: Here
Photo: Fotolia © Subbotina Anna
The path to successful entrepreneurship is not a straight road. It’s strewn with failed business ideas cast out to make room for new inspiration and innovation. It’s also a road that loops backward at times. Entrepreneurship is a journey and although the path is different for every entrepreneur there is one thing all successful entrepreneurs have in common; they stick with it. They have a fire burning inside that drives them to keep going despite the challenges.
The path is also paved with personal growth. You cannot fail to grow in your journey to becoming a successful entrepreneur. You will think you’ve latched on to the most marvelous idea and then months or perhaps years later find yourself losing interest and decide to move onto another venture. You mustn’t feel like a quitter – this is normal! To grow your business you must grow as well and that means letting go of old outworn versions of your business.
There’s also no map to follow to get to your destination in entrepreneurship and that’s why it stretches your intuitive muscle. The process aside from a some basic business knowledge is completely intuitive. Yes, you must have a service or program to sell. Yes, you must know who your audience is, how to find them and how market and sell it but, aside from that your gut is your best guide. Even Bill Gates has said of his own journey, “Often you have to rely on intuition.”
The path to entrepreneurship has many twists and turns. I began by offering services locally through word of mouth. I gave private intuitive readings and taught workshops in my home on creative visualization, law of attraction, success principles and meditation and made little to no money doing this but I didn’t care. I was learning.
When I was ready to spread my wings and reach more people I started a website and began building an audience to publicize my book. I continued to offer readings while I wrote more books on developing intuition and meditation and created products such as guided meditation albums and abundance training courses. This is when I finally began to see some monetary gains but not enough to leave the corporate world.
Later I created a program based on my book (The Intuition Principle) to teach students how to listen to their intuition and find their right path and right purpose in life. Once the course launched I was finally able to leave my job and my income started to grow. After offering the course though I felt I wasn’t finished yet, that there was still more I had to offer. I realized that I also wanted to teach entrepreneurs how to build a business. I created a course to show them how to attract clients and build a sustainable business. And then my practice evolved again when it finally dawned on me that I wanted to teach entrepreneurs how to overcome their fear of selling themselves, their services and programs based on my own successful experience in financial sales. Now, that I have a clear vision for my business I feel ready for the next chapter of growth – which is sure to come!
The journey is as unique as you are
We start our journey toward having our own business thinking we’re going to do one thing and we end up doing another. If you expect that your business will change and evolve and keep going eventually you will end up with a successful business you love. The trick is not to give up or give into the negative voices in your head telling you that you’re doing it wrong or that you’re never going to be a success. You must listen to the voice of your own inner wisdom, your intuition and you will get there.
Here’s a list of the top 15 tips on your intuitive journey to successful entrepreneurship:
- Accept that fear is going to accompany you on this journey. We will never completely banish fear in fact we need to have some fear in order to not do foolish things. But, fear doesn’t have to paralyze you. Feel the fear and step out of your comfort zone anyway. As you grow you’ll let go of old fears and new ones will crop up as you face new challenges.
- Be disciplined, create goals and have a good work ethic. Have goals and then work diligently toward achieving them. Do the things you would rather put off first, so that you can feel good about having done them. Write down your goals and review them often. If you don’t achieve one analyze it and look for where you could have course corrected. This is how you’ll learn and do it better next time.
- Keep moving forward and be decisive. Don’t let days go by when you do nothing waiting to decide. Days turn into weeks and weeks into months and before you know it you’ll have made no progress and you will give up. Don’t make this mistake. Make a decision and do something no matter how small every day. Decide that you won’t wait for the inspiration to do things – decide to them or you might be waiting a long time. When you keep moving there’s more of a chance of bumping into your good.
- Listen to that intuitive voice inside. Your intuition will inspire you with actionable ideas every day if you get into the habit of listening. Your business intuition enhances your success and says things like, “Email this person” or “Go to this event” or “Call so and so today and ask if they have any advice for you.” Do it. This is how those amazing coincidences occur that open incredible doors for you.
- Stay curious and open to creative new ideas. You do not have to stick with the first idea or version of your business. Allow your curiosity to lead you to research and investigate new ideas. If you’re more open and don’t think you know everything already you’ll always have a fresh supply of creativity at your fingertips.
- Expect to make mistakes. You are going to be wrong and that’s okay. As long as you expect it and then pick yourself right back up it’s nothing more than education on your journey of personal growth through business ownership. Edison said, “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that do not work.”
- Banish perfectionism! You don’t have to be perfect so don’t strive for it. Getting things done and making continued progress is way better than trying to do things perfectly.
- Stop worrying what other people think of you. Dr. Wayne Dyer said, “What other people think of me is none of my business.” You can’t live your life worrying that people will think you’re crazy for doing what you’re doing or that you can’t do something ’cause someone else is doing it or it’s been done. Your opinion of yourself is the one that counts, plus no one can ever do things like you. You are unique and you’ll have your own twist on it.
- Do not compare yourself to others. This is the way many entrepreneurs knock themselves out of the game. They look at others and think they’re not good enough or making enough progress and they start to get down on themselves. There’s nothing good to be gained from the comparison game. It will sabotage you and stunt your business growth.
- Stay motivated and keep your spirits high. Rome wasn’t built in a day neither will your business. Read uplifting books. Don’t let yourself fall into feeling down about yourself ’cause it’s not happening fast enough. Yes, it’s hard to stay motivated when the money isn’t coming but if you keep moving forward you will get there.
- Chunk down projects into smaller tasks. Don’t make a huge list with gigantic accomplishments on it like, “Get to 10,000 subscribers” when you only have 500 people on your list. Tasks should be doable and not place undue stress on you. When you don’t take small steps and expect to leap yards in a day – you will feel let down when you don’t and then you might give up.
- Do go back to the drawing board. Going back to the drawing board isn’t a failure it’s how you evolve as an entrepreneur. Expect that you’re going to change and switch lanes ’cause you will. This way when you do you’ll only see it as your business becoming more laser focused on what’s perfectly suited to you – that’s all.
- Make building your business into a fun game. Don’t take it so seriously. Think of yourself as the hero in your game and your challenges as the arch rivals you have to defeat. Turning challenges into fun games has been shown to reduce stress and increase creative thinking! Having fun is actually good for you and your business.
- Celebrate your wins and reward your self. When you accomplish something don’t just say, “next!” Tell yourself that when you reach a certain goal you’re going to reward yourself. Think about what you went through and celebrate it. You deserve to recognize you. Don’t just give yourself lip service!
- Learn to say, “So what?” The most successful people learn how to let so called “rejection and failure” roll off their backs. You must do the same. Not everyone will like you nor will you succeed every time. The problem with most people is that they give up too soon. Don’t be one of those.
Getting to success as an entrepreneur is all about making the right decisions along the way and that requires the ability to trust yourself and your intuition. If you take these 15 tips to heart and keep going even when it’s tough you’ll get there. What are your tips on the successful path to entrepreneurship? Share them with us in the comments.
If you enjoyed this article share it with a friend on Twitter, FB or Google+. Thanks!
Download my new book, “Less Worry, More Clients, More Money” here.
Want to reach the heights of success you’ve only dreamed of?
Make the decision to work with a mentor and watch what happens. I call this process “splitting the atom” of your potential. By saying “Yes” to a new opportunity you split the atom of your potential and release an enormous untapped power trapped inside of you. This power moves mountains and can reshape the topography of your life. Every human being possess this pure potential but sadly few utilize it. Instead it sits there until time goes by and one day it’s too late.
There isn’t a problem in your life that someone else hasn’t already been through
So many earnest and hardworking soulful practitioners think that if they just keep “soldiering through” whatever business challenge they’re facing that eventually they’ll overcome it. The problem with this way of thinking is if they do solve the problem at all it will take a very, very long time but it’s more likely they won’t solve the problem because they approach it with the same thinking that created it in the first place.
And that’s just sad.
The way to overcome your business challenge, or any problem for that matter, is to “split the atom” on your own potential and learn from a mentor. A mentor is someone who has successfully navigated through the same problem. Working with one releases your untapped potential.
My stubborn refusal to work with a mentor dragged down my business success for years. I thought I could do it on my own but I was wrong.
When I discovered the mentorship model my first thoughts where, “How simple! How elegant! Why did I waste so many years before I took this route?” Now I wouldn’t even consider not working with a mentor an option.
Take Intuitively Inspired Action
When you are offered a solution to a problem by a mentor who has successfully overcome what you are facing – grab it the moment feel the pull toward it. You must not think of it as spending money but investing money in yourself. This is an intuitively inspired moment where you are being given an opportunity to walk through a door to an alternate reality where your unleashed potential and success awaits you. Don’t let your thinking hold you back.
Allow yourself to act upon this inspiration because the door to this alternate reality remains open for just a few seconds. If you don’t go through it the door slams shut. When you slam the door shut on splitting the atom of your potential what’s really happening is that your fear is pulling you back to your cozy comfort zone where you feel “safe” and can continue playing small.
Don’t shortchange your success
A few ways that soulful entrepreneurs shortchange themselves is by thinking….
1. “I’ll go for the mentoring I need after I make the money in my business.” This is a huge illusion. If what you are doing now isn’t making you the money, where will this money come from or how many years are you willing to struggle and put off your success until you have it?
2. “I’ve tried other training programs and they don’t work for me.” Proper marketing and sales training work. People are making a good living using these methods. How can they not work for you? The only reason they wouldn’t is if you didn’t fully implement the training.
3. “I’ll just watch what this successful person does.” This is a big way to shortchange your success. You’ll never see all of what you need to learn from copying what successful entrepreneurs are doing whether it’s their emails or products and systems, etc. You’ll only meet with mediocre success and work way to hard for it by doing it this way.
4. “I’ll research it on online and get it all for free.” This is a scatter shot approach that will shortchange you in the end too. You will definitely be able to find most of the information online for free. The problem is that you’re likely to gather this information from a large assortment of successful mentors. What you’ll end up with is a collection of pieced together tactics rather than a seamless business system. And this too will having you working way to hard and take longer than working directly with a mentor.
5. “I’ll go for one off coaching instead.” You’ll never master a complete business system by going for on again off again coaching. Thinking you will just “pick the brain” of someone never works. You’re missing too many pieces because you don’t even know what you don’t know – so you don’t ask the right questions. This will slow your success way down too.
Do yourself a favor and stop shortchanging yourself. Jump in with both feet when you feel that pull toward an opportunity to work with a mentor. You will make back your investment in your training at lightening speed when you say “Yes” to yourself. So split the Atom on your potential and unleash your power and success by working with a mentor.
Wondering whether a mentor could help you? Book a complimentary session and see if and how it could benefit your life. Click here for your complimentary session now.
How has studying with a mentor catapulted your success? Share with us.
If you enjoyed this article share it with a friend on Twitter, Facebook of Google+.
P.S. Learn to take advantage off Intuitively Inspired Opportunities: Click here.
Image: © Nejron Photo – Fotolia.com
Today, I’m opening up the Powered by Intuition Mailbag and sharing questions about Intuition, Destiny and the Future.
How do I know I’m on the path of my destiny? I start heading toward something then I change my mind or lose interest. What’s going on?
It could be that you have a lot of interests and don’t know how to bring them together under one “umbrella.” You head off in the direction of one of them but it doesn’t completely feed your soul so you end up walking away from it. If this is the case you need to find a way to weave all of your interests together so that combined they create an interesting and soul-satisfying career path for you.
It could also be a symptom of not trusting your intuition and instincts. You keep trying different paths because the thing you want (which is normally in plain sight) seems too easy, obvious or an unlikely source of income so you don’t trust that this is the right path. You somehow believe it couldn’t possibly be that “thing.”
It could also be that you don’t want to hear your intuition in this matter. You are resisting your destiny so you set out on all these other paths instead only to end up disappointed later.
What you need is some deep inner reflection. Go back over your life and look for the times you were the happiest and identify what you were doing. Make a list and see what your findings point to.
I’ve been reading your articles for a few years and I know it’s helped my intuition. I listen to it and get answers except when it comes to my future and knowing whether I should give up on my business. Whenever I ask about it I get nothing and just feel upset and scared – like I don’t want to know.
I think the big clue is in how you feel when you ask.
Many times our intuition responds through our emotions. When you say you feel, “upset and scared” and that you don’t want to know, what comes to mind is that you’re overwhelmed and confused about what to do make your business more successful.
It’s not uncommon to want to walk away when we have problem that we don’t have a solution for.
Fear is an intuition blocker. You need a way to calm down to allow the answers to come to you. If you’re a meditator use that or simply go for a long walk to clear your head.
What might also be helpful for you is to find a mentor who has successfully done what you’re doing and have them show you the way. They should be able to go over your business and pinpoint where the exact problem is and help you resolve it so you can go from struggling to solvent.
What questions do you have about intuition and your destiny? Share in the comments.
If you enjoyed this article share it with a friend on FB, Google+ or Twitter.
P.S. Discover how using your intuition can lead you to your true calling. Click here.