5 Books to Fast-track Your Success
I have 5 great books I want to recommend that I read in the last year.
These books will help you expand your mind around what’s possible for you. If you’re a student of the spiritual laws of success or even just the well publicized law of attraction you know that if you have limiting beliefs deeply embedded within no amount of repeating affirmations or creative visualization is going to work. You will also know that your external life is a mirror of the beliefs you hold on the inside. This is why the first step to achieving greater success is to expand your beliefs of what’s possible for you to be, do or have in your life.
If you can expand your corresponding beliefs to accept that what you desire to create is possible you’ll manifest it. Here’s an example to make it clearer for you.
Say you want to increase your income. You read that you should repeat affirmations over and over that state in the present that you’re “now grateful that your income is $X,XXX,XXX.xx.” You also read that you ought to put this affirmation on numerous postcards around the house so that you’re constantly reminded of your goal. In addition you meditate and visualize yourself achieving this goal and making this amount of money and feel the corresponding positive emotions that you’d feel if you were earning it.
This is a good start. But, if you don’t believe deep down that it’s truly possible for you to make this amount of money you’re not going to be able to achieve it. It’s that simple. And even if you get there you’ll always sabotage yourself so that you don’t stay there. Your internal beliefs about what’s possible for you have to match what’s happening on the outside otherwise you won’t be able to sustain that level of income.
This is why it’s so important to continue to work on your personal development when you’re trying to up-level your life, business or income.
Check out this fabulous list of books that will help you expand what’s possible for you:
1. Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting: The Astonishing Power of Feelings by Lynn Grabhorn. This book is a must read. I own it as a physical book and have it on my Kindle too. I first read it when it came out and every few years I reread it. It’s that good. You will be inspired and motivated to take a good hard look at your feelings and how they’re shaping your life.
2. The Bond: Connecting Through the Space Between Us by Lynn McTaggert. If you’re a science junkie like me you’re going to love this book….in fact, I love all of McTaggert’s books for this reason. In The Bond, McTaggert sets out to show that we are all connected – and does a great job of it. The science she explains so well clearly shows that while we may look separate everything in our waking reality is actually a part of and woven together in a huge interconnected tapestry.
3. Why it Matters:The Sherpa Guide to What You are Looking For by Brenda Corbett and Jennifer Chloupek. If you’re feeling demotivated and underwhelmed about your life and future you need to read this book. “Why it Matters” is structured around a series of exercises to help you discover your “why it matters” in life. There are a lot of great examples of how knowing their “why it matters” positively affected the success of individuals who received coaching with this method. Once you know why what you’re doing matters you become much more focused and effective. Do check it out. It’s a fast read and well worth it.
4. E2: 9 Do it Yourself Energy Experiments that Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality by Pam Grout. If you’re looking for proof that your thoughts create your reality do pick up this book. The 9 experiments are easy and fast, most of them take no more than 48 hours. Even if you were to do just the first two experiments in the book you will have proven that your thoughts are instrumental in creating what happens to you.
5. The Mastery Club: See the Invisible, Hear the Silent, Do the Impossible by Liliane Grace. Don’t be fooled by the cover of this book. While it’s aimed at kids and about a group of pre-adolescents who discover how the power of their beliefs changes their lives it’s still a great little book. I would recommend not only reading “The Mastery Club” but buying a copy for your kids! This is a great story for teaching kids how to “think” to create success in their lives. I thoroughly enjoyed this book.
One more book to add to this list by me!
6. The Intuition Principle: How to Attract the Life You Dream Of. If you haven’t read my book yet here’s your chance. In case you’re wondering what the “Intuition Principle” is and how it attracts the life you dream of…this is straight out of the book:
“The Intuition Principle is a concept that within you exists an innate technology, your intuition, capable of both guiding you to and attracting to you the life and happiness you’ve always dreamed of.” P. 10 “The Intuition Principle.”
By listening to your intuition you are guided to follow the right path in your life. The right path in life is the one you are most passionate about and excited about following. It is the path that best utilizes your gifts and abilities and feels effortless to you. Being on the right path leads to opportunities that open doors to your success. The joyous feeling you get from doing something that your soul craves is the mechanism that attracts more opportunity into your life along this path. “The Intuition Principle” is a guidebook for learning to navigate your life by intuition directly to the most joyous path for your life.
Which of these books do you plan to read? Tell us why and what you hope to achieve by reading them.
If you enjoyed this article share it with a friend on Twitter, FB or Google+. Thanks!
Powered by Facebook Comments