Imagine what life would be like if you never had to worry about anything again?
Imagine never worrying about money or paying your bills?
Imagine never worrying about your health or the health of a loved one?
Imagine never worrying about being alone or having loving relationships in your life?
Imagine never worrying that you don’t feel connected to your spiritual source?
What would it be like to be free of worries – forever?
Every book and course tells you that you shouldn’t worry. They say worrying is a sure-fire way to push away the exact things you’d like to have in your life.
But, sometimes it’s hard to not worry, isn’t it? How do you stop worrying when you can’t pay your mortgage or rent?
10 Abundance and Prosperity Techniques:
1. Focus on feeling the way you’d feel if you had abundance, prosperity, great health, loving relationships or a deeply satisfying spiritual practice.
2. “See” it – whatever “it” is for you, as already done and existing in the present in your mind’s eye using visioning, or creative visualization. My friend Evelyn Lim has an entire course about the power of visioning.
3. Use affirmations to change your thought patterns from ones of lack to ones of abundance and prosperity.
4. You’ve probably heard of this one too: Fake it ’till you make it or act “as if” until what you are focusing upon manifesting appears in your life.
5. Another strategy is to “have an attitude of gratitude.” Be grateful for everything you have and focus on noticing and giving thanks for everything.
6. Positivity. Have a positive outlook on life. See the glass as half full. Wear rose colored glasses. Look for the silver lining in all situations.
7. Create the life you desire by making your goals a priority. My friend Elle Sommer says you can do this by steadily maintaining a focus upon them. Keep a manifesting journal or make treasure maps of what you’d like to see manifest in your life.
8. EFT – use emotional freedom techniques to rid your self of negative belief patterns holding you back from achieving abundance and prosperity.
9. Reframe your focus. Instead of focusing on all the things in your life that you don’t want – focus on what you want instead. My friend Melody Fletcher, an expert in LOA, says to ask yourself, “What do I want instead?”
10. Get a coach to work with you on overcoming the procrastination, fear and self sabotage that hold you back from creating and maintaining your prosperity.
These are just 10 techniques for manifesting abundance but, there are probably many more I am not aware of.
I’ve used all of these techniques to manifest abundance and prosperity at different times in my life and they do work…..but, I always felt that something was missing.
After researching and reading hundreds of books I believe I have found the “missing ingredient.”
The missing ingredient is the power of group intention.
When we work alone on overcoming issues of fear and lack we can easily give up if we don’t get the results we seek. When we work with a group we can cheer each other on and, lend our energy and intention to one another to assist each member in achieving their goals.
To test out my theory, I’m offering a free teleseminar to “Create Your Abundance Now.”
We will discuss the different techniques of manifesting abundance. Plus, we will harness the group’s energy to create a laser beam of intent for each person on the teleseminar. There will be a follow up call the next week to see what results each of the attendees experienced.
Join me for this powerful teleseminar on Wednesday, August 15 at 9 pm Eastern.
Seats are limited so hurry and sign up now~! Click here to sign-up. (If you are already an email subscriber to Powered by Intuition and receiving the weekly newsletter – you don’t need to sign-up here. I will be sending out all the details of the call to you this week).
Have you used any of these techniques to manifest abundance? How did they work? Were the results lasting? Do you think having the power of group intention behind you might make a difference?
P.S. I also love teaching people about using their intuition. Click to see my books.
Powered by Facebook Comments