Could you use more intuitive insight in your life?
Today I’m sharing something special with you – my first video chat about using your intuition.
I had the pleasure and honor of being interviewed by Suzie Cheel about my new book, “The Intuition Principle.” While the interview came about because of the book our conversation is really about the basics of intuition development and how to apply intuition in your daily life.
Suzie is a natural as an interviewer and her questions were seamlessly sprinkled throughout our conversation.
Here’s what we discussed:
- Why I gave Suzie a prescription during her reading and what it led to in her life.
- I have a section in the book called, “The Fabulousity Factor.” Everybody wants to know what that is. Find out here.
- How the Fabulousity Factor is related to synchronicity and serendipity.
- Why we make poor choices when we live inauthentically.
- Two simple techniques that will help you identify and trust your intuition.
- How developing your intuition can boost your confidence.
- The importance of dreams in getting intuitive guidance.
- The role meditation plays in enhancing your intuition.
- A simple technique to descend into a deeper level of awareness.
- Using journaling to dialogue with your higher self.
- How to create an intuition development routine.
- What is the Intuition Principle?
- What is an intuitively inspired life and how can you live an intuitvely inspired life?
- And so much more!
Tune in the video. I hope you get a lot out of it.
What questions did the video chat answer about intuition? Or what questions do you have or what still confuses about intuition? Share with us.
If you enjoyed this article share it on FB, Twitter & Google+. Thank you.
P.S. The book tour for, “The Intuition Principle: How to Attract the Life You Dream Of,” continues check out these excellent articles by these fabulous bloggers:
Powered by Facebook Comments