And, you must have seen the reports about Elin Woods and Sandra Bullock, their poor suffering spouses too.
Personally, I feel very sorry for these two women. There’s nothing worse than finding out your mate is cheating on you, let alone learning that he, or she has been with scores of other people. And, you don’t have to be married either. Dating someone, or living together and finding out they’re cheating on you is just as devastating.
I wanted to write about this topic because I wondered whether either Sandra Bullock, or Elin Woods had any inklings about their husband’s extra-marital activities?
Many times there are signs that a mate is cheating, such as getting hang up calls at home, they start coming home late a lot, or a sudden increase in business meetings and dinners, business trips and phone calls that need to be returned to “clients,” or excuses like having to run out for errands to the store in the evenings after dinner, etc.
These may not be as apparent in a celebrity marriage, or relationships since it may normal for them to be out late, or away from home frequently, but for “regular folk” these types of behaviors should create some bells going off for us. If they don’t, or your mate convinces you to accept these activities as normal, you may start to get nudges from your intuition that something is going on. In any case, that’s what happened to me.
Infidelity heightened my Intuition by 1000 percent
After questioning my sanity and being talked into believing that it was all my imagination, I started having these very upsetting dream. I’d awaken in the middle of the night after dreaming of other women wearing sexy nightgowns in the house as if they belonged there. They’d usually be doing something in the kitchen like making tea by the stove. This occurred over and over again until I was an emotional wreck. I couldn’t think about anything else, I couldn’t eat, and I couldn’t sleep either. I was also receiving strange vibes when we socialized with friends as if I was out of the loop on something. After a while, whenever he was nearby I physically felt this awful pulling sensation in my gut along with occasional nausea too.
These were all signals from my intuition trying to warn me to pay attention!
There came a point where I could not longer ignore the actual signs in my life and the signals from my intuition – and I wised up. Had I trusted my intuition more back then I would have wised up sooner, but you have to live through it to learn from it. And learn I did.
Here’s what I learned from the experience:
1. You’re not crazy! The first sign is when the other person tries to convince you that it’s all your imagination. Don’t fall for that. By questioning your own sanity you’ve put yourself in an even weaker condition where you disconnect further from connecting to the guidance of your intuition.
2. When the excuses don’t add up – don’t discount your gut feeling. If you feel something is off – listen – it’s your intuition activating your own radar warning system. If you feel uncomfortable around friends as if they’re looking at you differently, or keeping secrets from you they probably are. Self-doubt is a killer don’t let it take hold.
3. If you start receiving direct knowledge through dreams, or your body reactions – trust it and act on it. In my case, I saw women I knew in my dreams which helped me put it all together and see through all the lies. To capture my attention my gut reaction became so intense that it manifested as an actual pulling sensation and nausea.
If you have a suspicion that your mate is cheating on you listen to your gut – it’s always right.
Have you had an experience like this? I’d like to hear about it and how your Intuition helped you uncover the truth.
P.S. Learn how you can easily and quickly develop your intuition – click here!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Sandra Bullock Makes Her Own Happiness (inquisitr.com)
- Celebrities and cheating: first, Tiger and Elin- now, it’s Sandra and Jesse (pbpulse.com)
Powered by Facebook Comments