Self Empowerment & Authenticity Quotes to Help You Reach Your Greatest Potential
To be your authentic self means to be true to your own personality, spirit, or character. When you tune into your authenticity and let your true essence shine forth you access a tremendous source of power within that releases your true genius and creativity.
Your confidence will soar as the right people and opportunities show up at at just the right time in your life to propel you forward on the right path you were meant to follow to achieve your goals.
To connect to the authentic you and all the blessings and gifts you possess you must first start by developing your intuition.
Intuition is the gateway to the authentic self
How to connect to your authenticity and power: Find time each day to gift yourself some quiet private moments to just “be.” Breathe and observe your thoughts, feelings and nudges. Be especially mindful of the “nudges” that repeat themselves day in and day out. These nudges come from your intuition, that wise part of you that “knows” and is trying desperately to communicate to you that you listen to it.
Listening each day like this you will find you become more attuned to these intuitive nudges which is the language of intuition. And as you learn to understand this language you will gain clarity around what you truly wish to do in this life and who you truly wish to become. This knowledge is your destiny – your purpose and knowing what you were meant to do and what path to follow is how you become your authentic self.
Authenticity is where you will find your power
When you are authentically you the spigot on your personal power opens full force. You know yourself. You are true to yourself and your values. You have an unshakeable connection to your purpose and your mission; what it is you’re here to accomplish.
The knowing of your true self and living from this authenticity leads to having a clear vision of your mission and this is what leads to being tremendously self empowered. You are here for a purpose and you are here contribute to making the world a better place in some special way that only YOU can offer.
Connecting to your authenticity and power and making a positive contribution doesn’t mean you have to be famous either. For example, being a great parent and molding and shaping the lives of future good citizens of the world to steward the earth is a huge mission and accomplishment yet, in most cases it doesn’t involve being famous. Whatever your purpose is you are meant to share your best and do it passionately, authentically as only you can do it with an understanding that everything you do affects the world around you and every single living person in it.
You are one of a kind
No two snow flakes are alike and you too are one of a kind. To connect to your authenticity means that you have a special combination of personality traits, abilities, aptitudes, gifts and talents that no one else has in quite the same way. You are here to share this special combination which is your “blessing” with the world.
When you hear the whispers of your intuition and connect to your authentic self you connect to the “source” within which is your true power that, fire in the belly that, gives you your own special brand of charisma and magnetism and the courage, determination and perseverance to hold fast to your vision and keep going on your mission no matter what. This is true power and what it means to be self empowered.
Do not give up and do not think “this is not meant for me”
Every person has this power inside and is capable of reaching their greatest potential and making a difference. It all starts with honoring those little nudges and listening. And for every person you see on the world stage that you call “great” it all began the same way which should give you enormous hope because if they can tap into their true power and do it so can you!
If you think having a purpose and mission is for others but not for you yet you feel that deep down you yearn to be more and that there must be more to life don’t give up and bury your feelings again. All it takes to access your power and live up to your potential is building your confidence and overriding those fears and limiting belief patterns that are holding you back. Override the limiting beliefs by using either meditation, affirmations, journaling or tapping. If you feel stuck and overwhelmed by where to start work with a mentor to remove these roadblocks.
If you’d like to learn more about how mentoring can help you become more confident and empowered “click here for a Complimentary Life Direction Clarity Session with me.“
Here are some quotes to inspire you to unearth your authentic self and empower you to reach the heights of your full potential. To your greatness!
A mentor will point out your true blessings and help you become more confident and empowered “click here for a Complimentary Life Direction Clarity Session with me.”
Do you feel comfortable and confident and empowered by being authentically you? Which of these quotes resonates with you? Share with us in the comments.
If you enjoyed these quotes share them with a friend on Twitter, FB or Google+. Thank you!
P.S. Develop your intuition & connect to your authenticity. Learn more here
Easter is a celebration of rebirth and all the fresh possibilities that come with new life.
I thought it a fitting time to share these inspiring quotes with you about letting die what must die and being reborn into a new awareness that the part of you that is connected to the ALL never dies. In fact this part of you is greater than any circumstances you face in life and through this power anything is possible.
Believe in the power that is greater than you are to work through you and for your good.
“The symbolic language of the crucifixion is the death of the old paradigm; resurrection is a leap into a whole new way of thinking.” –Deepak Chopra
“Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”–Buddha
“When we quit thinking primarily about ourselves and our own preservation, we undergo a truly heroic transformation of consciousness.” –Joseph Campbell
“Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it.” –Ernest Holmes
“I have always been delighted by the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” –J.B. Priestley
“Why stay we on the earth except to grow?” –Robert Browning
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. –Romans 12:2
“We must let go of the life we had planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” –Joseph Campbell
“The most important thing to remember is this: To be ready at any moment to give up what you are for what you might become.” —W. E. B. DuBois
“I believe that when you stop renewing and are no longer open to change and the possibilities that continually unfold, you stop being alive and are just getting through the years. Transformation doesn’t happen unless you’re willing: It’s your choice.” —Oprah
“Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life.” –S.D. Gordon
“All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.” –Anatole France
“We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise we harden.” –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances.”–Robert Flatt
“The Universal Mind contains all knowledge. It is the potential ultimate of all things. To it all things are possible.” –Ernest Holmes
“To live fully is to let go and die with each passing moment, and to be reborn in each passing new one.” –Jack Kornfield
“It is not more surprising to be born twice than once; everything in nature is resurrection.” –Voltaire
“Each one of us is an outlet for God and and inlet to God.” –Ernest Holmes
“He takes men out of time and makes them feel eternity.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Without an understanding of myth or religion, without an understanding of the relationship between destruction and creation, death and rebirth, the individual suffers the mysteries of life as meaningless mayhem alone.” –Marion Woodman
May your life be blessed with continued renewal and growth.
Which of these quotes holds the most meaning for you? Why?
If you enjoyed this post – share it with a friend on Twitter, Facebook or Google+.
P.S. Allow your intuition to lead you to a greater life – click here.
Photo: © Miramiska – Fotolia.com
Share on Pinterist:
75 Great Inspirational Quotes
Like most people I love quotes. Whenever I find one that inspires me I save it. I hope you find a few here that inspire you live up to your full potential too!
1. “Most people are like a falling leaf that drifts and turns in the air, flutters, and falls to the ground. But a few others are like stars which travel one defined path: no wind reaches them, they have within themselves their guide and path.” –Hermann Hesse
2. “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” –William Shakespeare, Hamlet
3. “Make sure you are doing what God wants you to do then do it with all your strength.” –George Washington
4. “Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances. ” –Maya Angelou
5. “If you want to be great and successful, choose people who are great and successful and walk side by side with them.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “Use things, not people. Love people, not things.” –Author Unknown
7. “Before making a decision, ask inside for guidance. Be patient and await an answer. Act only when you feel calm and certain.” –Deepak Chopra
8. “Forgiveness is another word for letting go. –Matthew Fox
9. “Remember when you see a man at the top of a mountain, he didn’t fall there.” –Unknown
10. “At any moment, you have a choice, that either leads you closer to your spirit or further away from it.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
11. “Change is inevitable; growth is optional. – Unknown
12. “Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can.” –Richard Bach
13. “I’m a Feather on the Breath of God.” Flowing where I can best be used in service to my calling.” –Oprah
14. “Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, grace and power in it.” –J.Goethe
15. “Although gold dust is precious, when it gets in your eyes, it obstructs your vision. –Hsi-Tang
16. “You cannot truly know the meaning of your life until you are know the one who created you.” –Shri Mataji
17. “Every man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds… Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
18. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk. – Tony Robbins
20. “What you get by achieving your goals is to as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Henry David Thoreau
21. “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” — Alan Kay
22. “Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. For boldness has genius, magic, and power in it.” –Goethe
23. “I saw that my life was a vast glowing empty page and I could do anything I wanted” — Jack Kerouac
24. “Look past your thoughts, so you may drink the pure nectar of This Moment.” –Rumi
25. “The door you open to give love is the very one through which love arrives.” –Alan Cohen
26. “Meditation is to be aware of every thought and of every feeling, never to say it is right or wrong but just to watch it…” – Krishnamurti
27. “If you are lonely when you’re alone, you are in bad company.” –Jean Paul Sartre
28. “The next thing you think, the next action you take, will either create a new possibility for you, or it will repeat the past.” –Deepak Chopra
29. “Many failures are people who didn’t realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” –Thomas Edison
30. “You can decide to stop being affected by the outer world and, instead, to affect the world around with your peace.” –Orin
31. “If you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work.” — Kahlil Gibran
32. “Our life is frittered away by detail… Simplify, simplify, simplify!” — Henry David Thoreau
33. “I like the silent church before the service begins, better than any preaching.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
34. “All the elements for your happiness are already here. There’s no need to run, strive, search or struggle. Just be.” –Thich Nhat Hanh
35. “If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.” — Toni Morrison
36. “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell and a hell of a heaven.” — John Milton
37. “There is no way to transform the world other than transforming yourself.” – Deepak Chopra
38. “Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.” –Danny Kaye
39. “Power over others is weakness designed as strength. True power is within, and it is available to you now.” –Eckart Tolle
40. “Today I live in the quiet, joyous expectation of good.” –Ernest Holmes
41. “The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it.” –Eckhart Tolle
42. “The most astonishing thing about miracles is they happen.” –Wayne Dyer
43. “Whatever you think the world is withholding from you, you are withholding from the world.” — Eckhart Tolle
44. “When you carry yesterday’s thinking into today, you program tomorrow to be like yesterday.” –Marianne Williamson
45. “The wound is the place where the Light enters you.” –Rumi
46. “The cosmos is structured to bring about growth, and growth is always in the direction of greater love and happiness.” –Deepak Chopra
47. “There is no paycheck that can equal the feeling of contentment that comes from being the person you are meant to be.” –Oprah Winfrey
48. “Help other people get what they want ~ and you’ll get what you want.” –Mary Kay Ash
49. “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” — Buddha
“A light heart lives long.” — William Shakespeare
50. “Honor your challenges, for those spaces that you label as dark are actually there to bring you more light, to strengthen you.” –Sanaya Roman
51. “Let the winds of enthusiasm sweep through you. Live today with gusto!” –Dale Carnegie
52. “The universe is conspiring at this moment to bring you happiness and peace.” –Marianne Williamson
53. “When you accept what is, every moment is the best moment. This is enlightenment.” — Eckhart Tolle
54. “Start the day with LOVE. Fill the day with LOVE. End the day with LOVE… That is the way to God.” –Sai Baba
55. “Learn to see God in all people. When you begin to feel your oneness with every human being, you will know what divine love is.” –Paramhansa Yogananda
56. “Beauty is how you feel inside, & it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.” –Sophia Loren
57. “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow; it only robs today of its joy.” — Leo Buscaglia
58. “There is only one moment in time when it is necessary to awaken. That moment is now.” — Buddha
59. “Don’t push the river. Let the river come to you.” –Zen Saying
60. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” –Oprah
61. “He that would perfect his work must first sharpen his tools.” –Confucius
62. “I cannot always control what goes on outside. But I can always control what goes on inside.” –Wayne Dyer
63. “As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.” –Marianne Williamson
64. “There is a wisdom of the head, and… a wisdom of the heart.” –Charles Dickens
65. “The door to my heart opens inwards. I move through forgiveness to love.” — Louise Hay
66. “Do what is healing to your spirit, and without effort you will bring the world healing in return.” — Alan Cohen
67. “A mind once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.” –Oliver Wendell Holmes
68. “In contracted awareness problems appear. In expanded awareness solutions appear. In pure awareness creative opportunities appear. –Deepak Chopra
69. ‘Let the waters settle, you will see stars and moon mirrored in your being.” –Rumi
70. “If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” –Nikola Tesla
71. “Other people and what they think of you … has very little to do with what you are.” — Abraham-Hicks
72. “The forgiving state of mind is a magnetic power for attracting good.” — Catherine Ponder
73. When a person achieves a certain level of consciousness, whatever he or she intends begins to happen. –Deepak Chopra
74. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” — Maya Angelou
75. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.” –Marianne Williamson
Did you find some quotes that inspired you? Which ones were your favorites and why? Share with us.
If you enjoyed this please share it with a friend on Twitter, Facebook or Google+. Thanks!
P.S. Find your inspiration by tuning into your intuition. Click here!
New Years is a time to reflect upon our past accomplishments. It’s also a time to begin anew and set goals for the next year. Wishing you a brilliant new year!
The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. – G.K. Chesterton
The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months! – Edward Payson Powell
Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. – Benjamin Franklin
Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go. – Brooks Atkinson
New Year’s Day… now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. – Mark Twain
Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right. – Oprah Winfrey
New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday. – Charles Lamb
I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me. – Anaïs Nin
We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day. – Edith Lovejoy Pierce
Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. – Hal Borland
Whether we want them or not, the New Year will bring new challenges; whether we seize them or not, the New Year will bring new opportunities. -Michael Josephson
Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? -L.M. Montgomery
All of us every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all our lives. -Steven Spielberg
Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am. -Cyril Cusack
Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word. -Goran Persson
Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed. -Cavett Robert
New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday. – Charles Lamb
Fore last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice. -T.S. Eliot
A new year is unfolding – like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the bueaty within. -Unkown
O ne resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this — To rise above the little things. -John Burroughs
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. -Albert Einstein
Thank you to all the wonderful members of the Powered by Intuition community. I appreciate you!
Thank you for your trust and friendship too.
What a way to start the new year!