Create the Right Vibration to Overcome Money Challenges
QUESTION: Today’s question comes from J.B. from PA. She asks: How can I create the right vibration to be rid of money challenges? Thank you J.B. for submitting this great question. I’m sure there are many people who are wondering this as well. (If you have a question you’d like answered subscribe – here).
ANSWER: To create the right vibration so you are “rid of money challenges” you have you think, feel and behave the way a person who has NO money challenges would think, feel and behave.
You have to elevate your emotional vibration above the level of fear, scarcity and worry to the level of joy, appreciation, gratitude and feeling secure. Essentially, you have to become a new person when it comes to the vibrations you emit otherwise you’ll stay in the lower level emotions, thoughts and behaviors and keep creating money situations that are challenging.
Let’s look at an example of how a person who has no financial challenges might be like with money.
- Responsible with money
- Pays bills on time
- Pays off debts or has no debt.
- Has a 6 month emergency fund
- Invests for his/her retirement
- Tracks his/her money and has budget
- Lives within or below his/her means
- Budgets for essential living expenses
- Budgets for entertainment
- Saves up for special purchases.
- Gives generously to others or charity
- Is disciplined and says no to spending when necessary
- Has extra discretionary income each month to “play” with
- Enjoys opening their bills and bank account statements.
After looking over that list what do you think it might “feel like” to be this person?
Would you feel really good? Capable? Confident? Savvy about money? In control of your money? Safe? Secure? Grateful? Generous? Free? Fearless, Happy? Joyful?
It’s likely you’d feel all those things. So, to raise your vibration and overcome your money challenges you must embody the attributes of a person like this and act “as if” you have already overcome your financial difficulties. When your thoughts, feelings and behaviors “match” those of a person who has no financial difficulties your situation around money will shift dramatically for the better.
Follow the three steps below to change your vibration.
3 Steps to raise your vibration and overcome money challenges:
1. Begin a practice of daily meditation on BEING this new person. Top athletes have been doing this for a long time. This practice is called “mental rehearsal.” Commit to going within and imagining with every all your senses how it would feel to be this person who has no money challenges. Create a detailed vision of you living that way and spend at least 15 – 20 minutes a day immersing yourself in this vision. You should come out of your meditation feeling those emotions stated above. If you do this every day your dominant emotions will rise to those shared in the example – and stay there.
2. Start thinking like a person who has their money under control. Ask yourself this question every day: What would a person who has their money situation under control do? And then do it. Would you begin to focus on paying off one bill at a time? Would you polish up your resume and look for a better job? Would you put your expenditures under a microscope and create a budget to live on? Start a savings account and be thrilled to see the balance go up each month? Whatever it is that comes to you each day commit to doing it. The more action you take the faster your vibration will change.
3. Stop allowing your current “reality” to dictate who you are and what you can achieve. What you’re going through does NOT define you. It’s just where you are now. Keep your eye solely focused on your vision, not your current circumstances. This doesn’t mean you don’t address problems in your current reality. You do what needs to be done but you don’t allow your emotions and faith to be pulled down by your current circumstances.
No matter what is happening today in your finances realize it can change and you have the power inside of you to change it. As you change your emotions, thoughts and behaviors around money you do become a new person. You become a person who is very different around money than the person you were before. And as you change inside the reality around you will also change. Absolutely – positively.
How have money struggles affected you? Will you follow the three steps to raising your money vibration?
If you enjoyed this article please share it with a friend or on Twitter or FB.
P.S. If you’re struggling with money read my new free book: here.
Photo credit: Fotolia © Anna Omelchenko
Cover via Amazon
5 Books to Fast-track Your Success
I have 5 great books I want to recommend that I read in the last year.
These books will help you expand your mind around what’s possible for you. If you’re a student of the spiritual laws of success or even just the well publicized law of attraction you know that if you have limiting beliefs deeply embedded within no amount of repeating affirmations or creative visualization is going to work. You will also know that your external life is a mirror of the beliefs you hold on the inside. This is why the first step to achieving greater success is to expand your beliefs of what’s possible for you to be, do or have in your life.
If you can expand your corresponding beliefs to accept that what you desire to create is possible you’ll manifest it. Here’s an example to make it clearer for you.
Say you want to increase your income. You read that you should repeat affirmations over and over that state in the present that you’re “now grateful that your income is $X,XXX,XXX.xx.” You also read that you ought to put this affirmation on numerous postcards around the house so that you’re constantly reminded of your goal. In addition you meditate and visualize yourself achieving this goal and making this amount of money and feel the corresponding positive emotions that you’d feel if you were earning it.
This is a good start. But, if you don’t believe deep down that it’s truly possible for you to make this amount of money you’re not going to be able to achieve it. It’s that simple. And even if you get there you’ll always sabotage yourself so that you don’t stay there. Your internal beliefs about what’s possible for you have to match what’s happening on the outside otherwise you won’t be able to sustain that level of income.
This is why it’s so important to continue to work on your personal development when you’re trying to up-level your life, business or income.
Check out this fabulous list of books that will help you expand what’s possible for you:
1. Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting: The Astonishing Power of Feelings by Lynn Grabhorn. This book is a must read. I own it as a physical book and have it on my Kindle too. I first read it when it came out and every few years I reread it. It’s that good. You will be inspired and motivated to take a good hard look at your feelings and how they’re shaping your life.
2. The Bond: Connecting Through the Space Between Us by Lynn McTaggert. If you’re a science junkie like me you’re going to love this book….in fact, I love all of McTaggert’s books for this reason. In The Bond, McTaggert sets out to show that we are all connected – and does a great job of it. The science she explains so well clearly shows that while we may look separate everything in our waking reality is actually a part of and woven together in a huge interconnected tapestry.
3. Why it Matters:The Sherpa Guide to What You are Looking For by Brenda Corbett and Jennifer Chloupek. If you’re feeling demotivated and underwhelmed about your life and future you need to read this book. “Why it Matters” is structured around a series of exercises to help you discover your “why it matters” in life. There are a lot of great examples of how knowing their “why it matters” positively affected the success of individuals who received coaching with this method. Once you know why what you’re doing matters you become much more focused and effective. Do check it out. It’s a fast read and well worth it.
4. E2: 9 Do it Yourself Energy Experiments that Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality by Pam Grout. If you’re looking for proof that your thoughts create your reality do pick up this book. The 9 experiments are easy and fast, most of them take no more than 48 hours. Even if you were to do just the first two experiments in the book you will have proven that your thoughts are instrumental in creating what happens to you.
5. The Mastery Club: See the Invisible, Hear the Silent, Do the Impossible by Liliane Grace. Don’t be fooled by the cover of this book. While it’s aimed at kids and about a group of pre-adolescents who discover how the power of their beliefs changes their lives it’s still a great little book. I would recommend not only reading “The Mastery Club” but buying a copy for your kids! This is a great story for teaching kids how to “think” to create success in their lives. I thoroughly enjoyed this book.
One more book to add to this list by me!
6. The Intuition Principle: How to Attract the Life You Dream Of. If you haven’t read my book yet here’s your chance. In case you’re wondering what the “Intuition Principle” is and how it attracts the life you dream of…this is straight out of the book:
“The Intuition Principle is a concept that within you exists an innate technology, your intuition, capable of both guiding you to and attracting to you the life and happiness you’ve always dreamed of.” P. 10 “The Intuition Principle.”
By listening to your intuition you are guided to follow the right path in your life. The right path in life is the one you are most passionate about and excited about following. It is the path that best utilizes your gifts and abilities and feels effortless to you. Being on the right path leads to opportunities that open doors to your success. The joyous feeling you get from doing something that your soul craves is the mechanism that attracts more opportunity into your life along this path. “The Intuition Principle” is a guidebook for learning to navigate your life by intuition directly to the most joyous path for your life.
Which of these books do you plan to read? Tell us why and what you hope to achieve by reading them.
If you enjoyed this article share it with a friend on Twitter, FB or Google+. Thanks!
You are Always Manifesting
When it comes to the Law of Attraction your outer world reflects your inner world. You attract what you are or what you focus upon most predominantly.
There is an invisible all pervading substance in the universe that organizes itself around your desires. You might call this responsive substance the “unified field,” “field of pure potentiality,” “morphic field,” “the universe,” “life force,” “source,” “infinite intelligence” or “God.” It doesn’t matter. It exists as surely electricity exists.
And it responds as reliably as electricity does when we flip on the light switch to our every “request” whether we realize it or not.
So, what are you manifesting?
Are you manifesting what you deeply desire and yearn for or are you manifesting what you say you don’t want?
You have been manifesting since the day you were born. You cannot help yourself. You are a creator. Creating is innate to your being and like it or not the field acts upon your thoughts and emotions. This interaction “creates” the circumstances of what you experience in your life.
This field responds to us
I like to think of the this field as an invisible “dough.” Some great intelligence mixed together “flour and water” to create it and the mixture sits dormant until it is given the key ingredient – yeast. Your thoughts inject the yeast that this mixture needs to “rise.” Every thought you think activates this mixture and makes it grow.
Where most people get tripped up
While most people today have an awareness of the Law of Attraction (thanks to The Secret) that it is a combination of our thoughts and emotions that create our circumstances they don’t take it seriously. This is exactly why we create a lot of what we don’t want in our lives rather than what we do want.
Each and every moment we spend contemplating (or talking about) something that upset us or that has gone wrong or even has the potential to go wrong we are transmitting a signal encoded with this information into the “field.”
The field is completely impersonal just as electricity is impersonal. It works for everyone no matter what you use it for and so does this “field.” It has no judgement around what signal it receives from you. There is no “good or bad.” It just responds and begins to “rise” or form around your signal.
You are a master at manifesting
You are a Master Manifestor skilled at the highest level. You get “everything” you ask for each and every time.
Unfortunately though because we human beings tend to have more negative thoughts running through our minds on a daily basis than positive ones we seem to easily manifest a lot more of our negative stuff than what we truly desire.
There is a silver lining
While you might have manifested a lot of the negative stuff you were unconsciously ruminating upon in your life you should take that as evidence that you are really, really good at manifesting! Look at how easily all that stuff appeared in your life. You didn’t stress over manifesting it, right? You didn’t sit around visualizing, creating vision boards or repeating any affirmations, did you? Nope. You didn’t have to. All that stuff just came hurdling into your life at light speed. And that is the silver lining that you can now use to your advantage.
Now all you need to do is get serious about focusing on what you do want.
You’ve been conditioned to focus on the negative stuff in your life.
We all have. The daily news we hear makes this quite evident.
Negativity always gets more of our attention because underneath it is fear. We fear for our safety and survival and that’s why we can’t stop listening to all the negative news stories. The news evokes our fears so, it’s no wonder that we focus more of our attention on what we don’t want. We live in a very fear-based world.
How to manifest more of what you desire
The secret of manifesting what you desire rather than what you don’t is to always be sending more positive signals into the field than negative ones. No one is going to be 100 percent positive all the time but if you can change the mix to more positivity in your thinking and emotion and what you talk about than negativity you’ll see immediate evidence of your efforts.
1. Go within. You need to create a sacred place inside of you that’s calm and centered where you can retreat from our very fear-based world. Doing this every day helps neutralize negativity so you feel renewed and restored and more positive. When you go within you’re reconnecting to the “field” or “source.” Think of it as “resetting the original factory settings” back to “positive” that you came with before you were completely hypnotized by our fear based culture.
2. Set the intention. You must create the intention to focus and talk more about what’s going right. Just like you were hypnotized to see the negativity in the world now your job is to create the intention to change that. Your new intention to see the good has to become part of your daily agenda. You’ve spent your entire life focusing on what went wrong so it’s not going to happen unless you put some effort into it. This is a life long habit you’re trying to change.
3. Commitment. It will take a commitment on your part to change what you focus on. The definition of commitment is being dedicated to a cause or activity. This is not something you can do once in a while and expect it to stick. You’ve got to commit to permanently changing your internal wiring to seeing the “good” in your life and the world.
4. Gratitude. The most efficient way to stick with building an attitude of gratitude is to keep a gratitude journal. Every day before you go to sleep write down at least 10 things you’re grateful for. Some days you might have to s-t-r-e-t-c-h to come up with things or repeat the things from the day before but do it anyway. An attitude of gratitude will completely change the signal you send out.
5. Celebrate. Celebrate everything no matter how small. Did you finish cleaning out the garage? Give yourself some little reward. Jump up and down and do a dance of joy. When you get in the habit of celebrating everything you’ll also be sending out a very positive signal to the “field.”
Do these activities each day and soon they’ll become deeply ingrained habits—as deep as the ones you’re now trying to change, and the evidence that you are a master manifestor of the positive results you desire will be undeniable.
Are you manifesting what you desire or what you don’t? Have you been trying to change things? What’s working and what’s not? Share with us in the comments.
If you enjoyed this article do share it with a friend on Twitter, FB or Google+. Thanks!
P.S. Activate your intuition to get the guidance you need: Click here.
Image: Wikipedia Commons. Creation of Adam, Michelangelo
Do you focus on your struggles?
Many times we get so caught up in focusing on what we don’t want that we forget that we can change our mindset. Have you forgotten?
If so, I’m glad you’re reading this. I forget sometimes too……and have to remind myself that I can change my mindset.
I like to think of my mindset as if it were a television. When I realize I’ve spent way too much time on a broadcast that depresses me and makes me feel worse I can change the channel. And you can change your channel too.
There will always be struggles and challenges in our lives. That’s just part of life. The sooner we accept this and find a way to navigate challenges without letting them dictate our state of mind the happier we will be overall.
It’s okay to be unhappy and upset when things happen. That’s normal and you’re human after all. There is a point however that we have to pick ourselves up and deal with what life has dealt us. We can’t wallow in our negative mindset and expect to feel better. Once the initial shock and pain has subsided it’s time to do what’s necessary.
The only thing we truly can control is our mindset
The truth is we have little control over any circumstances other than our mindset so, to let circumstances keep us focused on the station that reruns the same depressing show over and over is insane. We must choose to change the channel away from the one rebroadcasting the obstacles and challenges in our lives. Choosing to change the channel showing our problems doesn’t mean we ignore them. The problems are real and they aren’t going away unless we DO SOMETHING!
Doing something about our problems is the way out of them. No amount of wishing or visualizing and repeating affirmations is going to change things until we take action.
Want a better job? Get your resume cleaned up!
Want to improve your health? Get rid of the junk food!
Want a loving partner? Be the loving partner that you wish to attract!
Want to support yourself with your spiritual or healing gifts? Learn to market yourself.
But we can feel better while we work our way out of our problems. That’s what changing the channel is all about.
When you take action it’s important to focus on what you want and not what you don’t. Instead of focusing on how much you dislike the current job you’re in while you’re looking for a new one turn your thought process around. Focus on how you would feel if you already had a job you love. Tap into those emotions right now. Send out those resumes, call up old colleagues and see if they know of any openings and go to networking meetings while you’re feeling all pumped up and excited about already having this awesome new job.
You’re attitude pervades everything that you do. Feeling great, as if you already have a job you love, while taking action is going to open more doors than going around complaining and whining about your current job.
How to Change the Channel On Your Mindset in 5 Steps:
1. Define the problem. What’s eating you? Hate your job, dislike where you live, want lose weight, not making enough money?
2. What would you like instead? Ask yourself what you would like instead? A job you love, a home in a place you love, a healthy strong slim body, having more than enough money to have and do everything you desire? Be specific!
3. Elicit the emotions behind having what you’d like instead. Ask yourself this magic question: Why do I want “this” instead? Here’s an example: Say you are focusing on how unhappy you are in your current home. You ask yourself what you’d like instead and you say you’d like to live in a house overlooking a river in mountains.
Now ask the “magic” question: Why? You reply, “Because I love seeing mountains as far as the eye can see and I love seeing water. But why…….keep digging until you hit the emotion behind the reason you want what you want. You ask “why” again and the answer is because you feel blissful, joyous and at peace when you’re in a natural setting. So now you’ve gotten to the root of the emotion you want to tune into: joy and peace.
4. Change the channel! Put your attention on the beautiful way you feel in your new mountain home overlooking a river. See the house….the garden, the soaring mountains all around you and the sparkling water as it rushes downriver. Feel the joy and peace and the thrill of living where your soul is nourished.
5. Take inspired action. Now with this feeling in the forefront of your mind take the actions you need to take to change the circumstances of your life. Call the realtor you met in the grocery checkout line……..visit some open houses for properties along the river, clean out a few closets in preparation for your move. Indulge your senses in the emotions and experience of owning a home in your ideal spot.
I guarantee that if you change your channel from your struggles, problems and what you don’t want in your life to the channel that features what you want and makes you feel AMAZING and take action to change your circumstances your life will ultimately become an amazing reflection of the emotions you feel. Try it now!
What channel is your mindset on? What channel would you prefer to watch instead? How will this impact your life?
If you enjoyed this article please share it with a friend on Twitter, FB or G+
P.S. Get in touch with your intuition: Click here!
This article was inspired by one of my all time favorite books: Excuse Me Your Life is Waiting by Lynn Grabhorn
Law of Attraction: Would you rather be grateful, appreciative, or thankful?
When it comes to the Law of Attraction, does it matter if you are grateful, appreciative or thankful when you’re working on manifesting a desired outcome?
Most everyone knows that you ought to focus on what you want rather than on what you don’t because what you focus on expands.
If what you focus on does expand (and I think it does) how is that affected by whether you’re “grateful, appreciative or thankful” for what you’re focusing on?
There is a distinction between them.
I’m the first one to endorse having an “attitude or gratitude” but gratitude sometimes make me feel “obligated.” When I feel obligated it can lead to feeling responsible and feelings of guilt. It may just be me but lately I’ve started thinking that while “gratitude” is the right attitude, it may not be the right word.
There was a comment on the Powered by Intuition Fan page recently in response to something I posted. The reply to the post was that they’d rather think in terms of being “appreciative.” This is what started me thinking about this issue in the first place.
Appreciation feels different than Gratitude
I immediately felt a difference when I thought of being “appreciative” versus “grateful.” Gratitude has more of an underlying sense of desperation to it. For example you can be grateful that you averted bankruptcy or that you narrowly avoided foreclosure. I probably wouldn’t say, “I was appreciative” in either of those situations. It doesn’t feel like a fit for the severity of either foreclosure or bankruptcy.
Gratitude implies you “owe” something in exchange. There’s a saying about “owing someone a debt of gratitude” which may be where the connotation came from. In any case, the more I think about it the more I feel that appreciation is a better word to “expand what we focus on.”
I appreciate my good health. I appreciate my loving family. I appreciate my supportive friends. I appreciate my wonderful PbI community and tribe. I appreciate my great job. This feels and sounds better to me than using the word “gratitude.”
Appreciation versus Thankfulness
Once I realized that “gratitude” had this connotation about “owing a debt” I wanted to make sure I found the right word so I began thinking about being “thankful.”
The more I thought about it the more I felt Thankful was very similar to Gratitude. It has the same undertone of desperation and obligation. “I’m so thankful they made an exception and accepted my application even though it was late.” You see what I mean?
From now I’m going to be Appreciative
I like Appreciation best. I just feels right. I’m going for an attitude of appreciating all the good in my life.
My new mantra is now: I appreciate all there is in my wonderful life!
Try it yourself and see if it feels “lighter” to you too.
What do you think? Is there a distinction between being grateful, appreciative and thankful?
If you enjoyed this article share it with a friend on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
P.S. Follow your intuition to your true path in life: Click here.
I’d rather have the things I want in life come to me than have to go and “get” them. It makes life so much easier not to mention exciting. This is the transformation your life goes through when you rely on your intuition to guide you. The world comes to you.
Your intuition provides the “intel” or intelligence for you life. When you use this “intel” it’s always a “short cut” to whatever it is you are trying to create in your life. So why wouldn’t you want to begin listening to your intuition?
I’m living an intuitively inspired life and I’d like to encourage you to also. I followed my intuition and left a 16 year finance career and it has proven to be an amazing ride. Doors have opened and paths appeared before me that were not on my radar when I was living fearfully and holding back from listening to my inner wisdom.
What does an intuitively inspired life look like?
“To live an intuitively inspired life is to be aligned with your intuitive wisdom. When we are aligned with this wisdom, we naturally gravitate toward those activities that honor our authenticity. Our path and true purpose become clear as we allow intuition to lead us. Conventional thinking no longer sways us; rather, we are moved to share out true talents and gifts with the world in loving service.
Centering our lives upon this wisdom activates a blueprint within us that has been dormant since our birth. This blueprint contains our true potential and reveals the route we are to take to remember what our chosen mission is at this time. As we focus our lives on this mission, and on this guidance, we find the obstacles that held us back in the past begin to fall away. Questions we have had are answered, and all the uncertainty we might have experienced about living within this new paradigm disappears.
The journey we take to fulfill our mission reconnects us to our joy and authenticity. We surrender and allow life to flow through us and take us to our next steps easily and effortlessly. We are infused with an energy that streams into us from an inexhaustible source. And, this life force energy carries us over the bumps int he road and headlong to the next steps on our quest. The flow of joy we receive by reconnecting to our authentic selves inspires us to live up to our full potential and greatness; we, in turn, inspire others to reconnect to their intuitive wisdom.
As we live each day, fully connected to our intuitive wisdom, we accomplish more than we could have ever imagined. The journey takes down roads we never would have imagined we would take. We find ourselves enjoying our lives like never before. We surrender the emotional burdens that had us in knots—those that hindered us from living life fully. As a result we stop worrying so much and become more playful and open to this divine inspiration. By letting go of the need to control everything and moving with this flow we will find that we no longer have to go out and “get” the things in life we desire; rather, they begin to come to us and appear in our lives exactly when they are needed. When we align with our intuition we are resonating with the wisdom that created the Universe and our original purpose. It is this harmony that brings the world to us.” The Intuition Principle, p. xv-xvi
As soon as you begin following the path your Soul longs to everything lines up for you.
It’s as if you have changed magnetic polarities. Where before your energy repelled the things you wanted it now “attracts” them to you.
Sadly, the large majority doesn’t live this way. They’ve become used to having to “make things” happen or fight through obstacles to get what they want. So, it seems “normal” and this is why the idea of “having the world come to you” seems so implausible. If people have been doing things one way for eons they just cannot fathom that there is another way.
The truth is you will never see that another reality and way of harmonizing with life exists until you take that leap of faith. There absolutely, positively is a net there……but you have to leap to see it.
Will you leap? Why or why not? What’s holding you back? Let me know in the comments.
If you enjoyed this post please share it with a friend on Twitter, FB or Google+
P.S. Want to leap into your destiny but prefer a tandem jump? Check out my program where you will be supported while transforming your life – here.