Create the Right Vibration to Overcome Money Challenges
QUESTION: Today’s question comes from J.B. from PA. She asks: How can I create the right vibration to be rid of money challenges? Thank you J.B. for submitting this great question. I’m sure there are many people who are wondering this as well. (If you have a question you’d like answered subscribe – here).
ANSWER: To create the right vibration so you are “rid of money challenges” you have you think, feel and behave the way a person who has NO money challenges would think, feel and behave.
You have to elevate your emotional vibration above the level of fear, scarcity and worry to the level of joy, appreciation, gratitude and feeling secure. Essentially, you have to become a new person when it comes to the vibrations you emit otherwise you’ll stay in the lower level emotions, thoughts and behaviors and keep creating money situations that are challenging.
Let’s look at an example of how a person who has no financial challenges might be like with money.
- Responsible with money
- Pays bills on time
- Pays off debts or has no debt.
- Has a 6 month emergency fund
- Invests for his/her retirement
- Tracks his/her money and has budget
- Lives within or below his/her means
- Budgets for essential living expenses
- Budgets for entertainment
- Saves up for special purchases.
- Gives generously to others or charity
- Is disciplined and says no to spending when necessary
- Has extra discretionary income each month to “play” with
- Enjoys opening their bills and bank account statements.
After looking over that list what do you think it might “feel like” to be this person?
Would you feel really good? Capable? Confident? Savvy about money? In control of your money? Safe? Secure? Grateful? Generous? Free? Fearless, Happy? Joyful?
It’s likely you’d feel all those things. So, to raise your vibration and overcome your money challenges you must embody the attributes of a person like this and act “as if” you have already overcome your financial difficulties. When your thoughts, feelings and behaviors “match” those of a person who has no financial difficulties your situation around money will shift dramatically for the better.
Follow the three steps below to change your vibration.
3 Steps to raise your vibration and overcome money challenges:
1. Begin a practice of daily meditation on BEING this new person. Top athletes have been doing this for a long time. This practice is called “mental rehearsal.” Commit to going within and imagining with every all your senses how it would feel to be this person who has no money challenges. Create a detailed vision of you living that way and spend at least 15 – 20 minutes a day immersing yourself in this vision. You should come out of your meditation feeling those emotions stated above. If you do this every day your dominant emotions will rise to those shared in the example – and stay there.
2. Start thinking like a person who has their money under control. Ask yourself this question every day: What would a person who has their money situation under control do? And then do it. Would you begin to focus on paying off one bill at a time? Would you polish up your resume and look for a better job? Would you put your expenditures under a microscope and create a budget to live on? Start a savings account and be thrilled to see the balance go up each month? Whatever it is that comes to you each day commit to doing it. The more action you take the faster your vibration will change.
3. Stop allowing your current “reality” to dictate who you are and what you can achieve. What you’re going through does NOT define you. It’s just where you are now. Keep your eye solely focused on your vision, not your current circumstances. This doesn’t mean you don’t address problems in your current reality. You do what needs to be done but you don’t allow your emotions and faith to be pulled down by your current circumstances.
No matter what is happening today in your finances realize it can change and you have the power inside of you to change it. As you change your emotions, thoughts and behaviors around money you do become a new person. You become a person who is very different around money than the person you were before. And as you change inside the reality around you will also change. Absolutely – positively.
How have money struggles affected you? Will you follow the three steps to raising your money vibration?
If you enjoyed this article please share it with a friend or on Twitter or FB.
P.S. If you’re struggling with money read my new free book: here.
Photo credit: Fotolia © Anna Omelchenko
Powered by Facebook Comments