When obstacles arise don’t give up – use your intuition to rise above them!
I believe we are never given more than we can handle.
When obstacles arise on the path the solution is to find a way around them.
Einstein wisely says in a famous quote:
“Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.”
When we are stumped by problems we need to use a different type of thought process that’s outside the box.
We cannot keep looking at the problem over and over and thinking we’re going to get the answer. Say for example, you’re looking for a way out of your job.
You’ve tried everything; getting certified in another area and transferring to a different department and that worked for a while…..
You went back to school to earn another degree and changed professions and companies…..and that too worked for a while.
You’ve looked at online businesses and started something online but it’s been frustrating and unfruitful.
But eventually after the novelty wears off you are always back at square one; not happy and looking for a way out.
Substitute whatever problem you want there but the bottom line is that if you keep staring the problem in the face you’ll never figure the way out of it.
You must access a higher level of thinking and rise above the problem so you can go around it.
The way to access this higher perspective is by connecting to your intuition.
Let’s face it your brain is a receptacle. It only holds information that you’ve acquired and stored there. Think of it as a “memory stick” you carry around in your skull.
You wouldn’t expect to get information off of your memory stick that you hadn’t downloaded onto it, would you?
This same principle applies to your brain.
You’re looking for answers that do not exist in your memory banks.
You’ve got tap into Greater Intelligence via your intuition to get your breakthrough idea.
You’re intuition is where genius resides. Intuitive thinking is the thinking process that visionaries and innovators use.
Think people like Steve Jobs and Thomas Edison. These visionaries thought outside the box and knew how to solve problems.
If you want to generate ideas and solutions like a genius you must learn how to tap into your intuition.
Intuitive thinking is a totally different process. The answers you will get will likely surprise you too! They are usually much more creative solutions.
Here’s how you can generate solutions to obstacles so you can go around them:
1. Quiet time is an absolute must. Call it meditation, reflection, relaxation; it doesn’t matter. The important thing is that you disconnect from the problem and stop thinking about it. I recommend meditation. It quiets the mind by slowing your thinking and allows for a “space between” your thoughts to emerge. It is in the quiet space that ideas and solutions can be downloaded from Greater Intelligence that will solve your problem.
2. Explore nature. Get outside and go for a walk or a hike in a beautiful natural setting. Focus on the sounds of nature such as birds chirping, ocean waves or running water of a stream. This will calm you and you’ll stop thinking about your problem. It will have the same effect as meditation by slowing the thoughts and quieting the mind so you can download the solution.
3. Do something out of the ordinary. Take time off. Go somewhere new you’ve never been and immerse yourself in the experience. Go to see a play or musical theater production. Pack your bags and visit a town with interesting history for a weekend and explore. Being away from the problem will also allow your mind to calm down enough to receive the download of information you need.
4. Reverse engineering. Review the “desired outcome” for the goal you are now having problems achieving. Go back to the beginning and write a different set of steps you could have used to get to the end goal. Try to generate 5 different ways of arriving at the outcome. Keep asking yourself, “What else could I do here?” While you’re doing this you’ll probably unearth a strategy you can apply to now go around the problem.
If nothing comes give yourself a break by walking away, resting and or and spending time puttering doing something like cleaning or gardening. Then come back to this exercise later and try again until you do generate 5 other ways to get there.
(Set the goal for five different strategies but you’ll probably come up with the answer sooner).
5. Sleep on it. Give yourself a directive just before bed that you want the solution to the problem to be handed to you via a dream. Solidify the intention by placing a pad & pen on your nightstand where you can jot the highlights of the dream down immediately upon waking. Repeat this intention each night for as many nights as it takes to get the solution and you will get it. (I have noticed that planting this intention produces either a dream within a few nights or that I encounter the answer when I’m awake during that same period. It’s the intention to be open to receiving the solution that makes you receptive to getting the answer during your waking hours.)
Try a few or all of these solutions to see which one works best for you.
Have you ever thought to use your intuition to rise above or go around obstacles? What happened? What surprised you?
If you enjoyed this article please share it with a friend on Twitter, FB or Google+
P.S. Discover your purpose & unique moneymaking proposition by unlocking your intuition: Click here now.
- Developing Your Intuition and Live Your Authentic Life (createyourrealityradio.wordpress.com)
- Following Intuition Doesn’t Mean You’ll Never Face Challenges in Life (poweredbyintuition.com)
- Intuition: Is There a Right Time to Access Your Inner Guidance? (poweredbyintuition.com)
Powered by Facebook Comments