Spiritual Laws of Success: How to Gain the Support of the Universe
Do you ever wonder how some people seem to get everything they want?
You know the kind of people I’m talking about, the ones who appear to have been born under a lucky star?
Everything goes their way and each time they set out to accomplish something not only to do they but, they make a smashing success out of it.
Whatever they touch or desire to bring about unfolds elegantly and almost magically with the Universe supporting them with one synchronicity or serendipitous event after another. They set out to do something and “suddenly” the money appears to complete their project (synchronicity) or they meet a person out of the “clear blue” who profoundly changes the direction of their life forever afterward (serendipity).
These types of people aren’t born under a lucky star at all.
In fact there is a “system” to how they behave and how they think that you can emulate in order to gain the support of the Universe too.
They are simply following the spiritual laws of success, whether they realize it or not, which results in the Universe mirroring back to them exactly what they put out.
The Universe isn’t random
Whatever we do, think and say creates the response and reaction we get from the Universe. If we don’t like the reactions we are getting it means WE have to change because one thing is for sure, the Universe isn’t about to.
The “Universe” is a self-organizing system that reacts to our actions. This means that there is an underlying program that runs the Universe. And this program has been set to react in specific ways to our actions, which is a good thing because it shows there is a pattern we can study and learn from. If we put in a bit of effort to study the actions of successful people we too can learn how to better interact with the Universe in order to achieve greater results.
Spiritual Laws of Success
The spiritual laws of success I’m referring to come from Raymond Holliwell’s book, “Working with the Law.”
How to get the Universe to Support You by properly using the Spiritual Laws
1. Law of Thinking: Watch your thoughts. Do not allow yourself to go down a path of negative thinking about anything. Stop complaining! You push away your good when you do that.
2. Law of Supply: Think Big. Don’t limit your supply by focusing on what you don’t have. The Universe is unlimited and your life is unlimited. Only you put limitations upon it.
3. Law of Attraction: Create a strong desire and expect that it will manifest. Your desire must be a vibrational match for what you desire. See it, feel it and know that it will manifest and and act as if it already has.
4. Law of Receiving: Focus on what you can give others. The more you give the more you will get. When you are only focused on getting or believe you’re “owed” something the law of receiving won’t work.
5. Law of Increase: Praise increases your good. Use positive affirmations. See the good in every situation and then focus on that. The more you praise or “bless” a situation the more increase you will see.
6. Law of Compensation: The more you put in the more you’ll get back. The only way to become successful is to work at it. You can’t just dream about it and expect to be compensated. You have to do the work.
7. Law of Non-Resistance: Quit focusing on obstacles. Go around them instead! If something stands in your way find another way instead. There is always a solution and you find it when you stop obsessing about the obstacle.
8. Law of Forgiveness: Increase the flow of good in your life by forgiving. Forgiving allows you to release the energy around the situation that was frozen within you. This frees you and frees up the flow of good.
9. The Law of Sacrifice: Nothing comes without a price. If you really want to do something it will entail sacrifice of some sort. There are only 1,440 minutes in a day. You have to make hard choices sometimes to get where you want to go.
10. Law of Obedience: You can’t outsmart the laws that govern the Universe. Use them properly and they work for you. Use them improperly and they will work against you.
11. Law of Success: Take action now. Nothing is more empowering than action. Let go of excuses, overcome your fear and indecision and take a stand for your success.
This is what successful people do to gain the support of the Universe. Are you ready to do what it takes to take a stand for your success? If so the Universe will have your back too.
If you enjoyed this article share it with a friend on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.
P.S. Learn to listen to your intuition – click here.
Photo credit: Fotolia©-Kirill-Kedrinski
- Abundance: 6 Reasons Why You’re Not Getting What You Want in Life (poweredbyintuition.com)
- The Intuition Secret that Ratchet Up Your Success to Rock Star Status (poweredbyintuition.com)
- 49 Inspiring Quotes for Your Success (poweredbyintuition)
Powered by Facebook Comments