The “Lost” & Best Posts of Powered by Intuition (since Jan. 2010)

night dreams

“The lost posts and best of Powered by Intuition” celebrates Powered by Intuition’s four year anniversary.

My goal since 2010 has been to “demystify” intuition and introduce more people to this natural sensing ability. Since I began writing for Powered by Intuition, the subject of intuition has become much more mainstream and for that I am glad.

I approach intuition much as I approach everything in life; from a very practical stand point.  If you are a regular reader of PbI you know that I share information which I believe will make you not only successful in using your intuition but in applying it in order to be more successful in life in general.

Our intuition is a sense that is there to inform us about our environment just like the other known five senses. And, it is to be developed and used otherwise we wouldn’t have it.

When you learn to apply your intuition you become aware of the incredible amount of subtle information that is being transmitted to you from your environment. This information is extremely insightful and is exactly the type of intelligence that will help you to make better choices in life and in turn lead you to living more successfully.

Since January of 2010 I’ve written countless articles for Powered by Intuition. After a couple of years the older posts get buried and new readers never see them yet, they are really worth reading. Rather than have readers dig for these buried posts I’ve put them all in a tidy list for you. The list also includes many self-development favorites as well.

Here’s the list of 25 “lost” and best PbI posts.

Enjoy.

Never Miss an Opportunity Again. Listen to Your Intuition!

What Happens When You Ignore Your Intuition?

Deciphering Dreams: Is it a Warning or Intuitive Guidance?

Intuition: Are You Blocking Yours?

Constant Craving: The Mystical Experience

25 Reasons Why Hitting Bottom May be Good For You

Why do We Resist Our True Calling?

Can Our Intuition Abandon Us?

When the Universe Speaks Pay Attention!

Finding Purpose in Your Pain

7 Tips to Finding Your Breakthrough Idea

The Top 10 Signs Your Intuition is More Developed than You Think

Overcoming Indecisiveness: When We Fear Making the Wrong Decision

How to Get Intuitive Insight: A Video Chat

To Discover Your Passion & Purpose Connect to Your Soul

Is There a Right Time to Access Your Inner Guidance?

Choose Your Career With Care

7 Tips to Following Your Intuition When Under Pressure

Intuitive Guidance: 8 Tips to Get You Through a Crisis of the Soul

How to Make a Difficult Decision Using Intuition & Reason

The Top 11 Reasons You Ignore Your Intuition

Intuition is Intelligence for Your Life

The Spiritual Message Behind Stress, Struggle and Upheaval

The Simple Elegance of Intuitive Decision Making

The Sensitive Person’s Guide to Overcoming Fear, Indecisiveness & Inaction

I hope you enjoyed this collection of articles from the Powered by Intuition archives. Which is your favorite and why? Share with us in the comments.

If  you enjoyed this article please share it with a friend on Twitter, FB or Google+

P.S. To start applying your intuition for your success: Click here.

Photo credit:Fotolia

Comments

comments

research

1. Thanks for sharing Angela! I recognize a lot of your wonderful posts!! Looking forward to reading the ones I missed.
    Betsy/Zen Mama recently posted..13 Top Self Improvement Bloggers Discuss Manifesting

2. You have helped me and so many others learn to trust and develop their intuition. It has taken me time but now i know that for me not to listen to my heart whispers is usually at my peril.
    I am so happy to call you my friend I am finally hearing my guides and listening so much more.
    namaste
    Suzie xx

• Dear Suzie,
      I’m so glad I have been helpful to you! That is what makes my heart sing.
      I want people to realize what a wonderful guiding force our intuition is. Your beautiful art is speaking through you now!
      xxoo,

3. Hi…I am new to your blog so this is a GREAT list for me to get to know much of what you are providing here. I’m really looking forward to diving in and checking them out. Thanks!
    Kathy @ SMART Living 365.com recently posted..50 Inspiring & SMART Quotes To Start Off 2014!

• Hi Kathy,
      It’s great to meet you. I’m so glad you found PbI just when I put out this post.
      I hope you enjoy the articles.
      All my best,

4. I enjoyed “7 tips to follow your intuition when under pressure” – because even though we know our intuition is right, when we’re under pressure doubts fill our minds, especially when we need to have faith the most. Learning how to do this is a valuable lesson!

Thank you Angela! Love you!
    Vidya Sury recently posted..My Unexpected DIY Project. A Lesson In Patience

• Dear Vidya,
      I’m so glad you found this article helpful! I know so easy to get panicky and forget to listen to our intuition when we are stressed.
      You’re welcome dear friend. Sending you my love and a big hug too!!
      xxoo

5. That is a great list here, Angela. I too have learned so much about my intuition after reading your blog. Thank you for sharing and for all that you do. Our intuition is a powerful force within us, that can easily be overlooked. I pay much more attention now after reading your articles. Take care!
    Cathy Taughinbaugh recently posted..What Are You Going to Do to Make This the Best Year of Your Life?

• Cathy,
      All it takes is to be reminded to listen to our intuition and soon we always notice that it was there all along!
      I’m glad reading PbI has done that for you.
      That makes me sooo happy!
      xxoo

6. Angela – I have learned so much from you since starting to read your blog a few years ago. You offer a copious amount of information with tremendous depth, knowledge, wisdom, and imbued with your life experience. It will be a treat to re-read some of these listed – xxoo-Fran

• Dear Fran,
      You are such a busy and productive woman whom I admire so much – I marvel that you will have the time to reread all these articles! I’m glad I could help you attune to your intuition as well.
      xxoo