5 Best Intuition Books to Harness Your Innate Healing Abilities

“Healing yourself is connected with healing others.” – Yoko Ono

Hands on healing, laying on of hands, spiritual healing

When I began the journey to develop my intuition I was very interested in healing and medical intuitive training. I took many courses with local teachers and every course offered by the Silva Method. One of my favorite spiritual healing courses, taught by Jose Silva, was a hands on faith healing course.

(I’ve written about the Silva Method before and I cannot recommend it highly enough. If you want to open your intuitive channels there is no better method out there than the one and only original Silva Method developed by Jose Silva in the 1960s.)

The first time I took this spiritual healing course I was amazed to feel the energy flowing through my hands. After the course I experimented on people, pets, plants, office equipment and even cars with ignition problems; basically anything that needed “healing.” Medical intuition work was when I first became aware of our “oneness” and the life force flowing through all things. I came to understood that “I” wasn’t responsible for the healing but merely an instrument of the spirit used for the healing.

Since then I continue to be fascinated by faith healing and have read many books on energy healing, spiritual healing and medical intuition and today I’d like to share five of my favorites with  you.

You the Healer by Jose Silva. Based on the most successful mind development program in the world today, You the Healer offers a complete course in Silva Method healing techniques in a do-it-yourself, forty-day format.

Diary of a Medical Intuitive by Cristel Nani. A native New Yorker and die-hard skeptic offers a personal look at the development of her medical intuition while serving as a trauma nurse in this riveting memoir.

Medical Intuition by C. Norman Shealy, MD. This book is your primer to medical intuition. From beginning to end, you ll learn how to use your basic healing power effectively and immediately.

The Creation of Health by Carolin Myss & C. Norman Shealy, MD. A collaboration between a traditionally trained physician and a medical intuitive, The Creation of Health illuminates the deep connection between emotional dysfunction and physical illness.

Hands of Light by Barbara Brennan. With the clarity of a physicist and the compassion of a gifted healer with fifteen years of professional experience observing 5,000 clients and students, Barbara Ann Brennan presents the first in-depth study of the human energy field for people who seek happiness, health and their full potential.

The Intuition Principle: How to Attract the Life You Dream Of. Don’t worry – I can count! I added my own book because there is an entire section in it devoted to medical intuition and intuitive healing with techniques I developed to help you find physical problems in the body, for yourself and others. I also include methods for healing yourself and others once the disease is located.

If you’re interested in energy healing and medical intuitive training you will love these books.

Have you ever had an experience with medical intuition? Share your story with us. If you have any suggestions for other books on medical intuition and faith healing please share them in the comment section too.

**Special note: The winner of the free membership to the Windbridge Institute is Joe Bill Schirtzinger. Congratulations Joe!

If you enjoyed this post please share it with a friend on Twitter, FB or Google+. Thank you!

P.S. If you’re interested in developing your intuitive abilities do check out my books – click here.

Comments

comments

1. Hey Angela, Great But I have one book “Medical Innovation”But not read all the chapter.

• Hi David,
      Who is the author?
      Let me know how it is after you finish reading it.
      Thanks,

2. Wonderful Angela- I was given The Silva Mind Control but have not read You The Healer seems a must for my reading list. Hands of Light I bought many many years ago and just started to read last year when i found it in an unpacked box of boock. The others besides your wonderful book I have not read.
    Thanks
    namaste
    Suziexx
    Suzie Cheel recently posted…Beach Inspirations: Be MiraculousMy Profile

• Thank you Suzie!
      It’s not always easy to find the time to read. I read these books over a period of the last 30 years so, it may take a while!

3. walter Julio

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO BUY YOUR EBOOKS AMAZON BUT NOT WORK WITH PAYPAL. I can buy it from UD.
    THANKS

• Hi Walter,
      No, Amazon doesn’t take Paypal. You need a credit card or debit card with the Mastercard or Visa logo on it.
      Sorry about that but, I have no control over Amazon.
      Best,

4. Thank you for the really wonderful post. I am familiar with the Silva method. I am going to check into your other recommendations. Thank you.

Years ago and by chance, I found the The Silva Method by Jose Silva on my bookshelf. It was purchased by my deceased mother-in-law. I also found the file of the Silva workshop she attended. I proceeded to read the book, attended the workshops and even bought the online program. I highly recommend it too!!

Thank you for listing books on intuition. I will be most happy to check them out!!

Love and blessings,
    Evelyn
    Evelyn Lim recently posted…How to Spot 10 Warning Signs of Narcissism in Your PartnerMy Profile

• Hi Evelyn,
      We all agree that Silva is the original that all other programs are based upon because it is the truth! Jose was out there in the 1960s teaching people all over Texas before anyone was doing anything like it. Mind Dynamics was started by former Silva students which later became LifeSpring and is now known as Landmark.

Here I am ready to get to work on my red eye as I see your post. I am indeed using what I learned from Silva. I also took a great 21-day meditation challenge on healing from Deepak Chopra and Oprah Winfrey. But your are right about Silva, I keep going back to that method. I get the best result.

• Hi Rosemarie,
      I know very few people who’ve taken Silva and not had it change their lives. It is the most amazing program because it works!

7. Angela –

I have only read Carolyn Myss’ book SO thanks to you, I now some juicy looking books to sink my teeth into. When you say something is worth checking out, I do! Thanks. Fran

• Thank you Fran. I appreciate your confidence in my suggestions.

8. Great recommendations Angela. I’ve read most of them and Jose Silva’s course was the very first one I ever took. Learned so much.

Thanks for the reminder that there’s so much valuable information available to us.

Love Elle
    xoxo
    Elle recently posted…Help…I Can’t Stop My Negative Thoughts.My Profile

• Elle,
      You’re welcome! Glad you enjoyed this post and thank you so much for your support.
      I truly appreciate it.
      Hugs,

9. Great suggestions on medical intuition books, Angela. To help us remain healthy I can see the benefit of connecting with our intuition. Thanks for sharing!
    Cathy Taughinbaugh recently posted…Is Urban Outfitters Promoting Drug Use To Our Kids?My Profile

• Hi Cathy,
      I’m glad you like the suggestions. I have loved reading these books.
      You’re so welcome!