Each chakra has its own colours, so when you concentrate on a certain chakra you will have certain colours in your dreams and visions. As you move upwards they change. In fact in yoga psychology, a person’s dreams, fantasies, visions, can indicate where his energy is exactly, at what centre. –Osho
Here is my personal chakra balancing meditation which includes 7 affirmations to balance your chakras.
Your chakras represent the seven energy centers in the subtle energy body. The subtle body is part of the human energy field – also called the aura. It is believed that these seven centers align with the endocrine system in the physical body. Each chakra has its own vibrational frequency and is representative of certain colors, musical notes, organs, functions of the body and personal and spiritual characteristics.
Disease first manifests in the human energy field
Disease begins outside the physical body in the subtle energy system. When you live a stressful you tax one or more of these energy centers. Over time this upsets the balance of this vibrational energy system and leads to creating physical health issues. If you meditate upon and balance each your chakras daily you are supporting the health of your body
Chakra Balancing Meditation:
1. Sit comfortably with your eyes closed. Take a few deep breaths to relax. If at all possible sit cross legged on the ground. If you can’t be outside on the ground make sure you sit up straight with stocking feet flat on the floor.
2. Focus on the first chakra or “root” chakra located at the base of your spine. When your root chakra is balanced you are grounded and feel secure in life.
In your mind’s eye see this chakra as small red disque. Now mentally turn on the energy you are sending to this region and see the circle begin spinning clockwise and growing larger and become brighter.
I like to see it as if it were a large fiery red ball. “Feel” the energy spinning the chakra in this area of your body.
Affirmation: All is well. I am safe and secure and all my needs are met.
3. Moved the energy up to the second chakra which is located in the area of the reproductive organs. When your second chakra is balanced you are able to express your sexuality and innate creativity.
See this chakra as a small orange disque. Now send the energy to this region and see it growing larger and brighter and spinning in a clockwise direction. In my mind I usually visualize it as a beautiful rising sun. “Feel” the energy spinning in this center in your body.
Affirmation: I am creative in all my endeavors and passionate about life and love.
4. Move your attention up to your solar plexus area. See the third chakra as a small yellow ball. When this chakra is balanced you are ethical and comfortable with your personal power.
Send the energy to the third chakra and see it expanding into a huge spinning golden sun.
Affirmation: I honor my values, uphold my ethical standards and assert my personal power wisely.
5. Focus your attention on the area of the heart. See this chakra as a green ball. When this chakra is balanced you are patient, loving and compassionate.
Send energy to your heart chakra and see it growing, spinning and glowing like a huge emerald. Feel it pulsating in your chest.
Affirmation: I am loving, kind and compassionate with myself and to others.
6. Move your attention to the throat area. In your mind’s eye see a blue circle of energy spinning just above the collar bone. When this chakra is balanced you are able to speak up for yourself and you communicate clearly and honestly.
Send a burst of energy to this chakra and see the blue ball flower into a beautiful blue hydrangea blossom.
Affirmation: I am a good communicator. I think before I speak and listen respectfully to others.
7. Move your attention up the sixth chakra located in the center of the forehead just above the brow line. The sixth chakra is also called the “third eye.” See it as a spinning as a violet colored wheel. When this chakra is balanced you more spiritual, less controlled by the ego and attuned to your intuition.
Send energy to this chakra and see it growing into a large pulsating indigo swirl. I find it helps to visualize it as the swirling center of our universe.
Feel the energy of this chakra spinning in the middle of your forehead.
Affirmation: I clearly hear my intuition and trust and follow it.
8. Move your attention to the top of your head. See a golden white circle of energy swirling around this area. When this chakra is balanced you feel at one with the All, the personality recedes and an awareness of being nothing but pure consciousness comes forward.
Send energy to this spinning golden circle and see it growing into a glowing orb that illuminates your face and head and sends sparkles of warming energy from your head to your toes.
Affirmation: I pure light and energy and one with all life.
Once you reach the seventh chakra take the sparkles that reached your toes and send this energy to the first chakra and go through all the chakras two more times.
I recommend doing this visualization three times. It should take you no more than five minutes to do all three passes of the chakras.
Try it. You’ll find that the more you use this meditation the more qualities related to each chakra you develop to their full potential.
I hope you enjoyed this article. If so please share it with a friend on Twitter, FB or G+. Thank you.
P.S. Learn more about how to hear your intuition – here.
Photos – The Chakras – Reiki Wikipedia & Andromeda Galaxy Wikipedia
Powered by Facebook Comments