What’s your intuition quotient?
This Intuition Quiz is an excerpt from my book, “The Intuition Principle – How to Attract the Life You Dream Of.
After answering these twenty question you will know what your intuition quotient is.
1. Do you ever know who is on the phone before you answer it?
2. Do you sometimes get a “knowing” sense about things before they happen?
3. Have you heard talking, or your name being called, just before you fall asleep or wake up?
4. Do you find that you know what people are going to say and can finish their sentences?
5. Have you ever had butterflies in your stomach for no reason and then heard about something happening and they subsided?
6. Are you kind of lucky? Do things have a way of working out for you in your life?
7. During sleep have you experienced being “jarred” or a feeling of falling and landing on the bed?
8. While in the shower or walking in nature, do answers to problems come to you?
9. Do you have dreams that give you information or solve problems?
10. Have you ever had a dream or premonition of a future event that later occurred?
11. Have you ever “heard” the answer to a problem?
12. Do you prefer to skip the directions when putting something together and it always turns out fine?
13. Are you aware of a buzzing, tingling, or itchy feeling on your forehead or top of your head?
14. Are you constantly generating ideas for projects and creative pursuits?
15. Do you prefer to take the path less traveled and do things your way rather than the conventional way?
16. Have you ever seen something in your mind’s eye, like a vision of an event, before it happened?
17. Do you get vibes about people that turn out to be true?
18. Do you have an uncanny knack for finding your way without maps or a GPS?
19. Are you aware of a certain faith and trust that you will always be okay no matter what?
20. Do you pick up on the emotions of the people around you?
Give yourself five points for each affirmative answer.
If you scored:
0–25: you may be living in your head too much. Do all the exercises
in this book. Time to start paying attention to the intuitive signals you
26–50: Your intuition is active, but a bit of practice with the exercises
in the book could kick you into the next level.
51–70: You are probably aware that you are quite intuitive and have
already been working on developing your abilities.
71 and above: You are very sensitive and could become quite psychic
with a little practice.
So how did you do? Do you need some improvement or are you “there” already? Regardless, reading and doing the exercises in the [Intuition Principle] book will open you up much further to receive intuitive guidance.
The Intuition Principle is available on Amazon. Click here to pick up your copy!
This year two dear colleagues of mine, Zeenat Merchant-Syal and Evita Ochel published digital books.
Please do visit their blogs. Like me, you will become an immediate fan!
I contributed an article to Zeenat’s beautiful book. The Positive Living Handbook.
Evita interviewed me along with 51 other fascinating individuals for her lovely book, This is Your Year.
If you enjoyed this post please be social and share it with others. Thank you!
So, what’s your intuition quotient? How did you? Were you surprised?
Powered by Facebook Commentsfeed