Healing, One Touch At a Time

Our sorrows and wounds are healed only when we touch them with compassion. Buddha

Everyone knows that babies require human touch to thrive.

But, did you know that “touch” is also a healing?

Alternative healing therapies such as Healing Touch are growing in popularity.

Jane Rochelle has just completed the practitioner’s training in Healing Touch along with training to be an animal Healing Touch Practitioner.

What is Healing Touch?

“Healing Touch is a relaxing, nurturing energy therapy.  Gentle touch assists in balancing your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.  Healing Touch works with your energy field to support your natural ability to heal.  It is safe for all ages and works in harmony with standard medical care.”  Healing Touch International

Benefits include:

About a session:

• you remain fully dressed during every session
  • sessions promote and support your body’s natural ability to heal
  • sessions generally involve light touch, but can be done without touching if that’s more comfortable
  • sessions support your regular medical care
  • sessions support your body’s natural ability to heal itself
  • sessions are relaxing and painless

Jane completed each of the five levels of training, as required by Healing Touch International, documenting more than 100 practice sessions.  She’s completed an extensive case study, a full year of mentorship, and a selection of additional classes, workshops, reading lists, and community service projects to fully support her HT practice.

Healing is equally effective over long distances

One amazing aspect of HT is that it is equally effective through distance sessions.  When Jane works with a client over a distance, she provides each step of the session, as if the client were there with her. Through the amazing connectedness of our human spirit, you receive, no matter where you are.

Jane is offering free distant healing sessions. To book your session contact her no later than October 31, 2011.

Listen to an interview with Jane on Healing Touch:

What questions do you have for Jane? Have you ever had Healing Touch or a distant healing? Do you have a pet that could use HT?

If you enjoyed this please share it on Facebook, Twitter & Google+1. Thank you!

P.S. If you’re new here subscribe to the PbI newsletter to receive all the updates and my book, The Intuition Primer.

Jane Rochelle is a Healing Touch International Practitioner, and Healing Touch for Animals® Practitioner. She offers sessions through Health Touch NC, in Durham, North Carolina, as well as distance sessions to both animal and human clients throughout the world. In addition to practicing Healing Touch, Jane is the creator and writer at Teeny Tiny Pieces … Along the Path to Wholeness. She is an education consultant with North Carolina State University, and an artist, promoting wellness through creative expression. Jane lives in Raleigh, North Carolina, and can be contacted at teenytinypieces@gmail.com, 919.602.5680, or via Facebook at @Healing Touch International of Raleigh or @Jane Barefoot Rochelle.

Comments

comments

1. I agree wholeheartedly on the power of touch with any living thing. I really enjoyed this post, thank you!
    sheila recently posted…My Take on Chores and ChildrenMy Profile

• Sheila,
      I’m so glad you enjoyed this interview with Jane Rochelle. Healing touch is amazing.
      She worked on me and I really felt better.

2. Angela and Jane, thank you for sharing Healing Touch. I hadn’t really understood it before. Angela, you are Great about introducing wonderful new things to your readers. (is things the wrong word?) Healing Touch, Energy Work, Tapping, Dreams, Orbs ….. so many great “things” you continually introduce your readers to
    Aileen recently posted…How to Stop Being Too Nice. Saying No, When You Want to Say NoMy Profile

Thank you for introducing Jane on this post. I will be in touch with her shortly. Let’s see if she could heal me 13000 miles away.

Jane,

How is that for a challenge? I look forward to your healing touch. I currently feel so heavily burdened. Everytime I feel this way, I realize that my shoulders weigh a ton and they have a kind of acute pain within.
    Jimmy recently posted…The Complete Blogging for Personal Development Interview SeriesMy Profile

• Hi Jimmy, thanks so much for stopping by … and for the challenge! :) I am excited about providing a session, and sharing the benefits of Healing Touch with you, so many miles away … aaah, but 13,000 miles is much like 6 inches … so I look forward to supporting your body’s natural ability to heal, no matter where you are.
      Take good care, and I look forward to our session together ~
      Jane
      Jane Rochelle recently posted…Wishcasting Wednesday: What Do You Wish To Make Time For?My Profile

4. Jane, what struck me is how amazingly you spoke about the power of healing touch as if it touched you deeply from the inside and became your words. I, for one, feel we need more natural touch rather than forced or intimate touch only. We are born and primed for it and our brothers and sisters in nature lead the way in proving how life affirming and life enhancing it can be. You touched me, thank you!!
    John Sherry recently posted…How To Bounce Back From A Crushing DefeatMy Profile

• John, I agree, we are a touch-deprived society, particularly here in the United States (I am not as familiar with other cultures) … Once recently a coworker put her hand on my back as we were talking. She said “This isn’t “Healing Touch”, but maybe it feels good.” I told her that all positive touch, is healing touch, and that it felt great, and that her palms are the same as my palms … each with energy. Our words, our touch, and our intent are immensely powerful, and people like you are spreading this positive energy, in a variety of ways, throughout the world … so thank you.
      Take good care, John ~ it’a always great to see you!
      Jane

5. Hi Jane,
    I am very aware of the healing touch of the hands. It has to do with the balancing and aligning the energy of another.

Now, one thing that I am truly amazed about is the ability to heal over a distance.
    Justin recently posted…Getting Beyond the Time Loop and the MatrixMy Profile

• Hi Justin,
      It truly is amazing, and I really didn’t believe it until I tried it for myself. I have had some really profound results with clients, and have come to believe that this is a very powerful resource for us. I live almost three hours away from my family now, so it has turned into a beautiful way to help them, and to stay connected, as my parents are both now in their 70’s.

It can take a good bit of letting go to wrap our heads around the concept of all energetic beings … and so all energy … being connected. Much the same way that we can send our intention with prayer. Much the same way we have a sense or a feeling about someone we encounter … the energy that we are sensing has no limits.

I’d be more than happy to let you experience it for yourself. Just let me know.
      Take good care, and thanks so much for stopping by!
      ~ Jane

6. Well, I’d have to say that every person on every continent would be quite a goal … for now I’ll stick with trying to reach at-least one person on 7 continents … then, I’m quite certain I’ll come up with a new goal <3

I'm so pleased that we were able to discuss so many important points, and am happy to be receiving requests for sessions.

Have a lovely evening ~
    :) Jane

7. Jane,
    I think that is an awesome goal! One distant healing to every person on every continent – wow!
    It was a pleasure speaking to you and learning more about Healing Touch. I always wanted to know more about and you did a marvelous job of explaining it for us. I really learned a lot from you!
    Angela Artemis/Poweredbyintuition recently posted…Healing, One Touch At a TimeMy Profile

8. Angela, thank you so much for providing this space to share Healing Touch ~ it was great to talk with you!

I love process work, and realized that through this conversation, and sharing this interview, I am a step further in my preparation to serve the world.

It’s an honor and a pleasure to speak with you, and to provide Healing Touch sessions for your listeners, throughout the world.

Perhaps my new goal will be to provide a distance session to at-least one new client on every continent!

Take special good care,