e-mail

There is Always Harmony Within

There is always harmony within.

We are one with all life. Our separation is an illusion that is perpetuated by our resistance. Resistance of any kind is the not only the source of the illusion of separation but, the source of disharmony, pain, anxiety, struggle and fear.

At its core life IS peace and harmony.

The sooner we understand this, the sooner we will find peace, connection and harmony with everyone and everything.

To discover our “oneness” and truly experience it we need to learn to go within. Only when we “look out from within” do we see this great truth of our oneness.

There is a place within that is a window to the entire Universe. Looking through this window even once, changes our entire perception of the world and of life. We return from within forever changed and seeking to return again and again to gaze through that window.

When we emerge from this experience the lens of our vision is changed. We stop resisting life and allow ourselves to flow with it instead. We have experienced the “oneness” and now project it onto everyone we meet. Our expanded awareness enables us to become a vehicle for spreading peace, connection and harmony.

To offer no resistance to life is to be in a state of grace, ease, and lightness. This state is then no longer dependent upon things being in a certain way, good or bad. It seems almost paradoxical, yet when your inner dependency on form is gone, the general conditions of your life, the outer forms, tend to improve greatly. Things, people, or conditions that you thought you needed for your happiness now come to you with no struggle or effort on your part, and you are free to enjoy and appreciate them – while they last. All those things, of course, will still pass away, cycles will come and go, but with dependency gone there is no fear of loss anymore. Life flows with ease.

–Eckhart Tolle

Watch this engaging meditation video and experience the oneness, peace, connection and harmony that exists for each of us when we stop resisting and flow with life.

How was your experience? Tell us. Did you find yourself completely relaxed and at peace by the end of the video?

If you enjoyed this article please share it on Facebook, Twitter and Google+1. Thank you!

P.S. If you’re new here please don’t leave without subscribing to the PbI Newsletter to be sure to get the updates, special offers and goodies shared only with subscribers.

Comments

comments

terms

1. Great video – I found the meditation music highly relaxing, and it definitely helped to put me in the right frame of mind for meditation.

Thanks for sharing

2. Angela, I really like the video you shared. I just visited that you tube channel and I love it. Thank you for sharing this.

I’d love to be free from resistance. I can get there at moments, but would love for it to be the norm, and not just during and after mediation. It’s also easier to go with the flow, when life isn’t full of big transitions and things are even keel.
    Aileen | Kaizen Vision recently posted..How to Stop Being Too Nice. Saying No, When You Want to Say No

3. Hello Angela,

Echart Tolle’s teachings have changed my life for the better.
    I never look at things the same way as I used to.
    All the questions that I had were answered in “The Power of Now” and in ” The New Earth”
    I’d love to see the impact of these teachings if they were brought to light in the public school system.

thanks for the share
    Akos Fintor recently posted..3 Basic Principles to a More Awakened You!

Thanks for this wonderful reminder. We all come from a source that is perfect. When we come into this world we are connected to this source and there are no excuses or reasons to doubt what is possible. As we experience the world we begin to resist change and attach to beliefs that aren’t always helpful. A good reminder of our harmonious connection with a divine source is powerful no matter what the label of this source may be.
    Joe Wilner recently posted..10 Key Truths to Living a Thriving Life

• Hi Joe,
      I love your comment. It sums things up perfectly.
      Anytime we can return to the original state of awareness of our perfection it gives us a boost.
      Thank you so much for visiting and commenting Joe.
      It’s always a pleasure seeing you.

Within ourselves we always can find the harmony, although it is not always easy with our busy life style. The video is very nice and deep relaxing. I enjoyed it very much.

Thanks for sharing!
    marc van der linden recently posted..The 8 gratitude questions – seven evenings challenge (Day after) – the 8 lessons

• Hi Marc,
      It’s a pleasure meeting you. Welcome to Powered by Intuition!
      I totally agree with you. It’s not always easy, in fact most people struggle with this but, we can find harmony within.
      I think our busy lifestyles have contributed to many stress-related illnesses in our culture.
      I’m so glad you enjoyed the post and the meditation.
      All my best to you,

6. Fred Tracy

Wonderful.

It’s so great to be able to come across this kind of information whenever life gets hectic.

It’s nice to know that no matter how crazy things can get, there’s always stillness and peace awaiting us just around the corner.

Thank you Angela.
    Fred Tracy recently posted..Benefits of Being Single AND in a Relationship

• Hi Fred,
      Yes, it is nice to know we can always turn within and find that peace and stillness we need to feed and soothe our souls.
      How did you like the video?
      Thanks so much for visiting and commenting.
      All my best,

7. First there was peace and harmony and then people have been screwing it up ever since. ;)
    Joe Bill recently posted..Interiority vs Exteriority: Insides and Outsides and Perspectives

8. What a breathe of fresh air, Angela. Indeed learning to live in this world with oneness and no resistance brings clarity in all domains of life. I have noticed that in my business or writing or relationships, the right and perfect choices of action come quite naturally when my core is in peace and harmony.
    rob white recently posted..Rejoicing at the Boston Book Festival

• HI Rob,
      I’m so glad you liked this meditation.
      I’m becoming sort of addicted to it. I’ve been listening to it as a break from working every few hours.
      I think everything flows better in our lives when we are at peace and in harmony within.
      Thank you so much for visiting and commenting.
      All my best to you,

9. Just what my soul needed right now Angela. Thanks for sharing.

alex

• Alex,
      How are you doing? I know how hard it is to heal after the loss of a family member.
      It takes a long time.
      I’m so glad you found this meditation helpful especially, at this time.
      It’s my pleasure to share.
      All my best to you,

10. Beautiful Angela! I just saw a “Spirit Science” youtube video that was about chakras and loved it. You meditation went with it very well.
    Betsy at Zen Mama recently posted..The Perfect Day – Sundays In Littleton

• Hi Betsy,
      I’m so glad you enjoyed this video.
      I loved it!
      Thank you so much for visiting and commenting.
      All my best,

11. I am enjoying the video and music immensely. But it was also putting me to sleep. Does meditation leads to sleep?

I believe that we all need to let go more often to allow things into our lives.

Please support my interview with Adrienne Smith that is on now.

Cheers
    Jimmy recently posted..What has Adrienne Smith got to say about Blogging?

• HI Jimmy,
      I’m so glad you’re enjoying the video!
      I think if it was putting you to sleep it says that YOU’RE TIRED!
      Take a break Jimmy. I think you work too hard. LOL
      No, meditation should not lead to sleep unless you’re so overtired.
      What you need is to develop a technique where you are relaxed and aware but not drifting off into sleep.
      I will visit your interview with Adrienne.
      Thank you so much for visiting and commenting.
      All my best to you,

12. Thank you Angela,
    I was intrigued more than anything. To fully appreciate, I will re-view this vid when I am distraction free.
    be good to yourself
    David
    David Stevens recently posted..Where’s the “Cash”?

• Hi David,
      I hope you enjoyed the video meditation.
      Definitely watch the video again when you have time to enjoy it.
      When I first found it I was in a rush and didn’t think I could spend the 9 full minutes watching it.
      After about two minutes I became soo relaxed that I realized it was more beneficial to watch it than it was to rush on to the next thing~!
      Thank you so much for visiting and commenting.
      I always look forward to your visits,

13. That image of the lens we look through is so powerful when we see that we have the power to choose. And also the idea of not struggling. Thank you for these insights.
    Galen Pearl recently posted..Common Senses

• Hi Galen,
      I’m so glad you found the post worthwhile.
      When we are stressed and struggling we sometimes forget that we have the power to choose.
      It’s nice to be reminded once in a while. I know I need it as much as any one.
      Thank you so much for visiting and commenting.
      It’s always such a pleasure to have you here.

did not watch the whole video because the audio sent me into deep meditation. Was great. Thanks

15. This is so true. When we let go of that ‘attachment’ energy, things fall into place. Many times in the process of manifestation, we use action as a way to compensate for a vibration of fear and doubt.

But you can’t fool the Universe! When we discover how to seek first the Kingdom of God within (peace, joy and fulfillment)….all things are given.

Thank you for the post, Angela.

• Hi Stacey,
      Attachment is a fear based reaction. Learning to let go of fear is a huge lesson for most of us.
      For sure – I like how you put that: You can’t fool the Universe!
      So true.
      Thank you so much for visiting and commenting Stacey.
      All my best to you,