jobsnotice

How to Find Your Own Personal Pot of Gold

The Fortune Teller, by Art Nouveau painter Mik...

To find your true passion and purpose in life is to find your own personal pot of gold.

We’re often told that we should be “living our passion.”

But many of us struggle to know exactly what that “passion” is.

People stuck in jobs they hate always have the same question, “Why can’t I find my true passion?”

The answer is simple –

Without first learning to hear the voice of your intuition you’ll never truly connect to your passion. You’ll always listen to something outside of yourself and be disappointed.

Your intuition is a direct communication from your higher self. And your higher self has retained the memory of why you came to be incarnated as a human being in this lifetime.

You’re here at this time for a very specific reason. It’s not an accident.

We are spiritual beings having a human experience for the purpose of learning and growing.

Ever heard of the “school of life?” This is it.

Your higher self “knows” the agreements you made and the reason you chose to incarnate at this time. To tap into your intuition is get help and be guided in order to make this learning experience easier for you.

Are you a parent?

Have you ever advised your child only to have them reject your advice and choose to do things their way? As a parent you’ve gained experience and wisdom and know that this child is choosing to live life the “hard way” by ignoring your advice and guidance. This is the same with our higher selves.

When we’re closed off to our intuition we don’t hear this valuable advice. We’re hell-bent on relying solely on logic to make decisions, or driven by fear, or what we think we “should do” and end up feeling as if we’re constantly pushing a boulder uphill. This is living life the “hard way.”

Your intuition is there for a purpose

This is the difference. Both methods may get you where  you wish to go, but one way is hard and the other way is much easier. If this were  your child what would you advise them to do?

Following your intuition is not about fortune telling – it’s about developing an innate ability whose function is solely this – to help you live a more successful life.

• When you learn to hear the voice of your intuition it will direct you to the right person at the right time – just when you need them.
  • Your intuition will direct you to take this fork in the road over another and you’ll be led to something much more incredible than you ever would have had you followed the “logical” fork in the road.
  • Opportunities will arise that you never dreamed of simply because you’re allowing something much greater than you to guide you.

Who would you rather have guide your plane to land?

Someone on the ground who can only see the runway, or someone way up in the control tower who can see if there are other planes circling that might pose a danger to your descent?

I bet you said the guy in the control tower, right?

When we connect to our intuition we are receiving the benefit of wisdom from a much higher perspective. I don’t know about you – but I’m pretty sure I don’t know everything and I can’t see everything that might be coming at me in my life. So, I’d much rather allow the wisdom of my higher self to come through.

Following intuition is not for sissies.

It takes guts – more guts than listening to logic. It’s a leap of faith but one that will ultimately bolster your self esteem and confidence like nothing else. The first time you jump from a plane it’s damn scary, but after a few minutes the parachute opens and you realize you’re not going to die it is exhilarating! It’s the same with your intuition.

After a few leaps of faith you “know that you know.” There is nothing more exciting or exhilarating than the adventure of following where your intuition leads you.

Your passion is not hiding from you.

More than likely it’s right under your nose, but your logical mind has discounted it so often that you’re no longer connected to it. Your passion is that pesky idea that you’ve had since you were a kid that never really went away. That thing you fantasized about doing when you were little. That subject you just couldn’t read enough about and still tend to talk about.

Reconnecting to your intuition will reconnect you to your passion

When you follow your intuition it will lead you to your own personal pot of gold. I’ve taken this leap of faith in my own life and it is proving to be the ride of a lifetime!

Come and do a tandem jump with me – I promise you’ll never want to go back to ordinary living.

(This article is an excerpt from my book: The Intuition Principle: How to Attract the Life You Dream Of)

Are you tuned into your passion and purpose? What’s holding you back? Do have trouble trusting your gut? What steps will you take to reconnect to your intuition to find your passion and purpose? Not sure? Confused about what steps to take to make your dreams a reality or what you dream is?

I can help. Contact me for your complementary dream blueprinting session and let’s talk. It’s easy: Just click here to contact me.

If you enjoyed this article please subscribe and share on Twitter and Facebook. Thank you!

Comments

comments

1. Hey Angela,

I agree.

It’s so important to listen to our intuition, our hearts, our souls. A lot of folks who can’t find their passions have been taught to listen to others rather than themselves. I had that issue for awhile myself. To feel your passion it takes quite a bit of letting go of what we’ve been taught is the way to live, to stand up for yourself and your right to make your own decisions.

Once you do, it will all come gushing out!

Good piece! G.
    Giulietta Nardone recently posted..Do you try to control life’s flow

Hi Giulietta!
      So nice to see you here!
      It’s true. If we don’t listen to your intuition we’ll never find fulfillment – anywhere in life. We’ll just allow the opinions of others to shape our lives. What a waste of a life that would be!
      Thanks so much for commenting. I’m glad you enjoyed the post.

2. Dear Angela,

What a powerful impact post, at least for me! I think I have found my inner pot of gold just by reading this.

Wow, you have a book coming out? Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Preeti
    Zengirl @ Heart and Mind recently posted..Moral Story- How To Fit Important Things First In Your Life

Hello dearest Preeti,
      How are you? I’m so glad you enjoyed this post. Yes, I’ve been very busy and not visiting all my favorite blogs as much.
      It’s so hard to do everything when I’m trying to focus on editing right now.
      Thank you for the congratulations. I truly appreciate your support and friendship Preeti!

Tracked you from your comments on “The Bridgemaker”. You mentioned “no accidents”. I saw your early mentions of ‘Pot of Gold’ in this post. Talk about serendipities…..this same turn of phrase is in my current draft post ‘Somewhere over the Rainbow’….we are all connected.
    Great blog.
    Be good to yourself
    David

Hi David,
      It’s so nice meeting you. I’m glad you enjoyed the post and like the blog. Welcome!

4. NICE POSTTTTTTT! Love this! I love my spirit, we’re great buds. Wonderful writing here! I’m not sure if I’ve been here before, but your face looks so familiar, I think I follow you on Twitter. Anyhow, I came over through Betsy the Zen Mama’s site.
    sheila recently posted..Reflections of May

Hi Sheila,
      I’m so glad you enjoyed this post! Thank you for such a lovely compliment too. I bet we follow each other on Twitter – LOL. It’s so nice meeting you – and welcome to PbI. I look forward to seeing you again.

5. you know Angela
    even though i a 100% logical thinker who always relies on solid facts to take decisions still i feel that my decision was powerful and correct when its based on intuition
    loved your post :)

Hi Farouk,
      I’m so glad you see the value in following your intuition. It’s there for a reason.
      Thanks so much for coming by and commenting. I’m glad you enjoyed the post too!~

6. An amazing read Angela, one which resonates with me deeply.

I try to follow my intuition as much as possible, whether it means doing something completely different than what I had planned, or leaving something which I know (deep down) no longer serves me. Sometimes, it’s easier to follow our intuition than other times, and I admit to struggling with going with my heart rather than my ‘safe-bet’ head.

But that’s part of the human condition, to experience struggles as we strive for a higher life. We can either play it safe and stay where we are, or we can continue to actively evolve by following our inner guide. I must do the latter more often :-)
    Stuart recently posted..Value 101- Part 4

Hi Stuart,
      I’m so glad you found this article worthwhile.
      Wow – I’m really impressed. You sound as if you’re really true to your intuition. That shows such self-mastery!
      I’m so glad you’re following your inner voice!~

This sounds so much easier!

“Follow the guidance of your higher self and allow the flow of life to easily get you where you want to go.”

I really appreciate both your logic about who and how intuition works and encouragement to follow it. Lately, I’ve been realizing that the answers are popping up in my mind constantly. It’s just a question of whether I listen to them! Thanks for the encouragement.
    Sandra / Always Well Within recently posted..Worried- Nervous or Stuck Release Yourself with Air

Hi Sandra,
      Yes, this way is much easier. When we do what we were intended to do life is much easier. Swimming upstream is exhausting!
      I’m so glad to hear that the answers are popping in so frequently. That is fabulous.
      Yes, that’s the trick – listening to our intuition. That’s why it takes guts.
      Thanks so much for visiting and commenting.

Love this. I think that voice led us to each other. My problem is doubt and not trusting my intuition. How silly is that. I can’t wait to hear more about the intuition principle in your new book. Wow!
    Tess The Bold Life recently posted..Inspiration for Taking Action On Your Dreams

Hi Tess,
      I’m glad you enjoyed the post. I agree – it did lead us to one another.
      Tell me about it – doubt has always been my biggest problem too.
      I’m learning to overcome that – slowly.
      I’ll be glad when I’m finished editing the darn thing! Thanks!

9. I’ve been following my intuition for the past 2 years for all my Zen Mama work. I feel like taking time off sometimes and then the little voice says keep going!! Thanks for the reminder, Angela!!
    Betsy recently posted..Kids Love Hard Work

Hi Betsy,
      That’s fabulous to hear! I can see that your intuition is leading you in the right direction.
      I’m glad you keep on going too.

Thank you so much for sharing this. I am one of the people who constantly relied on logic instead of intuition. I would talk myself out of taking risks or even avoid “living” because I couldn’t appropriately determine the cost. I am learning to listen to the nature within me and allow myself to take chances but it is definately a challenge. My mind has worked in one way for so long. I would compare it to trying to teach a car to drive forward when the transmission is in reverse. This was a very informative post that I needed to read.

Thanks.
    Frank recently posted..Are You A Doctor

Hi Frank,
      I’m so glad you enjoyed the post. I’m glad your learning to drive forward too!~
      Relying on logic all the time will stifle your intuition until you finally trust it enough to start listening to it.
      Think of it this way: Our logical mind helps us to make decisions that pertain to our security, while our intuitive decisions help us sail toward our heart’s desire.

Kudos for a post of essence.

There have been times when I felt stressed due to my inner conflict, when a part of me wants to do more work, while a part of me wants to enjoy.

I will be using lots of energy and time trying to figure out which one is better to do.

I have noticed that my intuition helps me to separate “what I want to do” from “what I have to do”. It does make me feel more at ease and at peace with myself, when I choose to listen to my intuition.

Hi Joseph,
      I’m glad you found this post to be so timely. Yes, it can be a fine line between doing the work we need to accomplish our goals and finding the time to enjoy our life too. Sometimes you just want to say the hell with it and kick up your heels and play!

12. It really is hard to follow our intuition sometimes, because it requires giving up control and letting our guides and helpers take care of us – sometimes in ways that seem quite irrational. Being guided by the control tower is hard for me, when I have the mistaken illusion that I am my own control tower! And I can be, but I probably won’t do it nearly as well as the ones who have the higher viewpoint.

Sometimes the hardest thing of all is believing that we’re worthy of being taken care of in the first place. But of course we are. Getting to that place of trust instead of fear has taken me my entire life so far, and I’m still working on it.

But I’m still not jumping out of any planes, Angela! Have you actually done that? Good lord. :)

Hi Anna,
      Giving up control is a difficult thing. When we do and find that our life flows so much more easily it can be a revelation.
      Ah, yes being worth is a big stumbling block for many of us. I think a lot of us are still working on it in some respects.
      Oh, no! I was just using the analogy of jumping out of planes. I’d like to do it someday. My brother has done it and he says it’s awesome!

13. Like other commenters, I was struck by the statement that following intuition is not for sissies. I hadn’t thought of that before, but your explanation really makes sense.

I also liked the idea that your passion is not hiding from you. I believe that, although sometimes it feels like hide-and-seek. Maybe it’s because if you recognize your passion and go for it, your life would change. That can be scary. Or maybe it’s because you’ve pushed away your passion for so long that it’s hard to embrace it.
    Madeleine Kolb recently posted..My Brain’s So Last-millennium- But- Hey- It Works

Hi Madeleine,
      I had no idea those lines were going to be such a hit. I guess we never know when any of our writing might be really strike some of our readers.. Yes, I think when we do what we think we “should” do for so long it can make it harder to identify our passion.

Ah listening to our intuition to find our passion. It is so simple and obvious yet so many people do not realize it. Why? They are too busy living lives that they think they should be living like everyone else instead of doing something silly like following their dreams. Is it any wonder that most people never find their own personal pot of gold?

I fully agree with you. Each of us has unique qualities, experiences and circumstances. Our lives and its potential impact can never be replicated by another. And, each of us have our unique roles to play to move events along in this world. We are all important, but we must listen to our higher self if we are to achieve our true purpose here on Earth.

I love how you use the analogy of the parent and child to drive home your point. Being able to see the bigger picture comes from experience and wisdom. It comes from being receptive to all that the signs that life gives us so we can prepare for events. As you so aptly put it, following your intuition is not for sissies. It takes tremendous courage to open our awareness to life and live.

After years of ignoring my intuition because I thought that others knew how I should live my life, I changed. I decided to listen to my intuition and follow my heart. That was a major turning point for me because I knew that whether I succeeded or failed, I would have no regrets. And because I was doing what I loved by helping others through my writing and divination, I was more likely to adapt to circumstances as needed.

Thank you for sharing this lovely article! :)

Irving the Vizier
    The Vizier recently posted..Dealing with Self-Doubt- Musings of the Vizier

• Angela Artemis

Irving, As usual you have summarized my article perfectly – thank you!
      I’m glad you’re listening to your intuition these days. It feels good to not have to worry about having regrets, doesn’t it?
      When we find our passion and allow ourselves to share those gifts it feels wonderful!

15. Angela: I retweeted this a couple of days ago, but I wanted to also leave a comment. I thought this post was really powerful and has such a great message. Thanks for sharing so much wisdom. I am definitely going to join you and am ready to reconnect to my passion :) Looking forward to checking out your book. Great post.

Hi Sibyl,
      I saw that you’d RT the post. Thank you!
      And, thank you for such a wonderful compliments about the post too.
      I’m so glad you’re ready to reconnect to your passion. Once we take the plunge and commit to making our passions a reality our lives change dramatically! We come into our true power and really shine because we’ve tapped into the source of all our joy and creativity. If you shine any more Sibyl – we’ll need sunglasses to be around you! (I hope to be finished with my book soon too.)

16. When I was a young man, living in London, reared in a traditional middle class family with a good job as a reporter, I had this sudden strange urge. It seemed to come out of nowhere. I needed to go to British Columbia — my destiny was waiting there for me.

Am I ever glad I listened to the voice of my intuition. Thanks for a cool post Angela. And I’m thankful for the friendship if I may say so.
    Christopher Foster recently posted..It’s never too late to breathe like a child

Hi Christopher,
      What a great story. Your inner voice was guiding you to your destiny – I love it!
      So have you been in British Columbia ever since?
      Thank you for sharing that story here with us.
      I’m honored to have you as a new friend!

17. Expertly said, Angela. We are bombarded with so many NO’s and WOES from the world voice that we inevitably bury our intuitive nature and choose to”just get by.” Indeed, our passion is right under our nose… we must learn how to look past our nose, not with our intellectual mind but with the our heart-mind intuition.
    rob white recently posted..The Valley and the Meadow

Hi Rob,
      So true. Definitely, we must look past our nose and SOAR!
      Thanks so much for bringing your wisdom here for us!

18. Great stuff Angela, it’s so easy to get caught up and misguided by all the influences around us. I feel that a major blockage for many people is the past voices from parents and other authority figures that unintentionally filled them with shame and self-doubt. Working through these voices and connecting with our spiritual nature can take time, but when we do start to hear the spiritual voice that guides us.
    Joe Wilner recently posted..Why Self-Esteem is a Big Fat Lie

Hi Joe,
      I’m glad you enjoyed this post. I think past voices from parents and authority figures are a huge part of what blocks us from hearing our inner voice. Self doubt is a big block!
      Thanks so much for coming by and sharing your great insights with us.

19. Hi, Angela,

I always enjoy your blog. I haven’t been reading it as regularly as I was because I keep running into a technical problem. When I go to your blog, my computer freezes for awhile. Then I get a box that asks me if I want to stop running a certain script. When I say yes, everything unfreezes. I’m only mentioning this because I wonder if others have this problem. And I’m wondering if I’m doing something to cause this.

Anyway, when I have the time to persevere and get to your posts, it is always worth it! I hope I can get this cleared up so that I can be a regular reader again.

Galen
    Galen Pearl recently posted..Be an Eagle!

Hi Galen,
      I’m so glad you enjoy my posts. I’m sorry to hear about the script problem though. Did it happen to say which script was the problem? Which browser are you using? I find my blog works best with Mozilla Firefox.
      I’ll look into this – and again my apologies, but I appreciate your persistence!

• I use Internet Explorer. I just went back and looked at the box again. It does not identify the script. It says that a script is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly and that continuing to run the script might cause my computer to not function properly. The box asks me if I want to stop running the script. When I click yes, after a few seconds, everything works fine. If you can find out what this is and let me know (just email me at galenpearl@gmail.com), I would appreciate it. I’m posting this comment in hopes that perhaps one of your other readers might know what this is and how to stop it. Anyway, thanks for trying to address it.
        Galen Pearl recently posted..The Joy of Sadness- the Sadness of Joy

Hi Galen,
          I just tried it with Internet Explorer and got the same error message. I tried on Mozilla Firefox end Google Chrome and there were no errors there. I’ll see what I can do about it though. If I find out what it is I’ll let you know.
          Thank you.

20. Couldn’t agree with you more. Excellent reminders here. Love the pilot (big picture) analogy. Thank you!

When we connect with and listen to our higher self or inner guidance (AKA intuition), we often receive astute, timely direction, insight and/or ideas for choosing the most auspicious path to take, the ‘right’ person to link up with, etc.

Activating our heart-centered virtues of compassion, love, gratitude, forgiveness and kindness – to name a few – is often a good way to get us in a receptive mood (or mode :) for accessing our intuition. Which ties in nicely with letting go, allowing, accepting and being patient.

Thanks again to you, the celestial pilots and cosmic control tower for fueling my PGS (personal guidance system)!
    Lil / Authentic Abundance recently posted..5 Things Every Authentic Entrepreneur Needs to Know

Hi Lil,
      I’m glad you got so much out of this post! I think you make an excellent point to bring up that when we access our heart centered wisdom and the virtues of “compassion, love, gratitude, forgiveness and kindness” it does help to put us in a receptive mode.
      Thank you for sharing that here with us!

21. Angela, this is a very timely and useful post.

Lately, I have been listening to my intuition a lot more after having experienced a couple of negative thigns whereby I ignored my gut feeling.

Like Robin above, I really liked the sentence “Following intuition is not for sissies. It takes guts – more guts than listening to logic.”

As I am finding out, it takes a lot of guts to follow my gut:-)

I now look forward to the next adventure in my life – simply by following my intuition…
    Arvind Devalia recently posted..Why the World Needs More Dreamers Like You and Me

Hi Arvind,
      It does take guts to listen to our intuition, but once we get over the fear our lives do turn out to be adventures!
      I’m looking forward to your next adventure too!

22. I’m a convert Angela to intuition manifestation. To connect to our intuitive knowhow leads us to all the riches of understanding and awareness we could ever want. It’s the ancient treasure map Indiana Jones held that we merely need to read on the inside. Then we are wealthy beyond measure in truth, wisdom, spirit, and power. Sending you love for a post with light written all over it!
    John Sherry recently posted..The One Question To Ask Yourself At The End Of Every Day

• Hi John, I LOVED your comment here. The idea of intuition being an ancient treasure map, really resonates with me. Yes! And because this map is so ancient and comes from a love so old that it was here long before Earth was formed, the wisdom it map gives us is always TRUE. We just have to have the “guts” (as Angela says) to listen to it and act upon it. I won’t forget your ancient treasure map comparison. Thank you!! :)
      Robin Easton recently posted..We CAN Restore the Garden

• Angela Artemis

Now I’m getting worried you two! Robin you’ve just summarized an entire chapter here!
        Here I am thinking I’m so original….LOL!

John,
      You are brilliant! You’ve just summarized my entire book! Thank you.
      Thank you for sending so much love my way too – I’m sending it right back to you too!

23. Dearest Angela,

I read this yesterday and felt: WOW! WOW! WOW! Lol! :) I soaked this in like a sponge. It is so timely for me right now. It made me think how we have to be still to hear our intuition. Or at least I do. And I’ve been going, going, going ever since my book, Naked in Eden, came out. I feel like the pink bunny. It has taken quite some time to slow down, and I am still not fully centered and stopped.

Lately I am questioning everything in my life, everything I do. It is wonderful, dear Angela. I am taking time to STOP! Time to listen, even if I don’t yet hear (that is simply because my body, spirit and soul need time to just BE. Time too be still, even if I hear nothing. I am stopping even with the intent that I don’t have to hear anything, knowing THAT it will come.

And surprisingly each day, each week, I hear more and more, and I return to myself, and am in communion with the “presence” I so dearly love, which has guided me for years.

I teared up over this line: “Following intuition is not for sissies. It takes guts – more guts than listening to logic.” THANK YOU!!! You are the first person who has confirmed that for me. Yes, that is true. And as we both know the rewards are great, but yes, it does take guts to sometimes go against all that is happening around us, all the views and actions of those around us that can be contrary to what we intuit and feel, contrary to our own heart’s cry. Yet, intuition is “god”-inspired, and THAT sets us free, we are a forever evolving creation of vital life. We become brilliant. Much love, Robin

PS I cannot thank you enough for who you choose to be and the work you are doing. It is helping so much right now. I am returning to Robin, I am going “home”.

I teared up over your line
    Robin Easton recently posted..We CAN Restore the Garden

Hi Robin,
      I’m so overwhelmed by your comment. Thank you. Now, I’m the one tearing up!
      I can totally understand how you need to slow down and settle back into “being” from all the “doing.” I’m the same way. I lose track of my intuition when I try to be an energizer bunny. I need stillness inside and out too.
      I’m glad you’re slowly returning to your natural state though. I do see where after your book came out you need to do a lot to promote it. I do think our lives are meant to have peaks of activity and then slow downs where we reconnect and go within to replenish ourselves. This is what makes sense to me.
      I’m glad you’re returning home to “Robin” too!

24. I agree that it takes guts to listen to my intuition. Having been trained in using my left brain for the longest time, it feels kinda strange to do things differently. I have to admit that I feel uncomfortable sometimes having to follow my intuition when there is no logic to it. But it usually checks out!
    Evelyn Lim recently posted..Self Love Series- 5 Negative Self Talk Patterns

• Yes, and reminds me of the great saying: make the leap from logic to magic! When we let go of our rational thinking (which for many of us, was no small feat), the miracles and abundant possibilities open up to us – big time. It’s as if the very things we held ourselves back from (or were afraid of) actually held the keys to wondrous treasure chests.

Wishing you the best on your journey to unleashing magical possibilities!

Hi Lil,
        Thank you! I wish you the best in your magical journey too!
        Letting go of rational thinking is the hardest because we (all humans) have been indoctrinated from a young age to perceive reality by this one world view that we literally cannot see the other reality which exists right under our nose.
        I’m so happy to have you visit here and share your comments. Thank you.

Hi Evelyn,
      Yes, it does take guts doesn’t it? Especially when the people around your are telling you to do something else!
      It is amazing how following our intuition later checks out.
      I’m so glad you listening to yours!

25. Intuition is an amazing guide. It’s not always loud and clear, but it’s getting much stronger.

It is still a bit of a challenge when intuition says something other than what we want it to say/ or what our logical mind thinks. The strange part of it is, it hasn’t been wrong yet. Must just be a mental habit of not fully trusting it hmmm…. or maybe, it’s just part of the process of becoming more intuitive and growing with it.
    Aileen | Kaizen Vision recently posted..Stumble… Fall… Breathe…

Hi Aileen,
      Intuition is always a work in progress. No one has it down 100 percent despite what you might think. Our ego is very sneaky! It always tries to masquerade as intuition and trip us up, and depending on what frame of mind we’re in it can easily deceive us. It’s usually when we don’t trust and look back and say – Ugh – I should have listened – that we learn the most to trust. It’s definitely a life long process…..at least for me!

This is one of my favorite topics: listening to our intuition or that deeper voice inside of us that always knows what is best for us.Life becomes so much easier when we learn to listen and follow our intuition. This is one of the keys to living a more fulfilling one. :)
    Thanks for the reminder. Loving blessings
    Andrea DeBell @ britetalk recently posted..Awesomeness boot camp- demystifying our fears once and for all

Hi Andrea,
      I’m so happy you liked this post Andrea. Yes, it’s (obviously!) one of my favorite topics too.
      I’m so glad you see the value of intuition.
      Thanks so much for coming by and commenting. It’s a pleasure having you visit!

27. Nice post, it definitely hit me at the right time. Guess my intuition must have led me here :)
    ChannelingMyself recently posted..Unlock The Power of Manifestation

Hi again!
      So glad you enjoyed this post.
      Visit anytime!~

1. To Discover Your Passion & Purpose Connect to Your Soul | Powered by Intuition 30 07 12
  2. Intuition Development is Speeding Up: 5 Steps You Need to Take Now | Powered By Intuition 06 07 11
  3. How to Tell The Difference Between Intuition and Your Thoughts | Powered By Intuition 25 06 11
  4. How to Cultivate and Nurture Self Love – Self Love Story | *POSITIVE PROVOCATIONS* 28 04 11