Getting an intuitive message only takes a split second, but missing one and dealing with the mess of an unheeded warning can take much longer to fix.
To decipher the messages you need the key to unlock this secret language. Once you have the code down – you will be amazed by the number of intuitive messages you receive on a daily basis.
The other morning the first image that sprang to mind was not from a dream, but a memory of a segment I’d seen on the evening news. A woman whose electricity was out due to a heavy snow storm was interviewed and stated that her family was lucky because they had a wood-burning stove in the house, so they weren’t freezing like her neighbors were. My first thought was, I’m lucky too at least if my heat went out I could use my fireplace.
When I got downstairs I turned the thermostat up and then dove into my morning routine. An hour later I realized the heat hadn’t come on. After checking to see if the pilot was lit – it was – I concluded I’d have to call the gas company. Luckily, the technician came by early afternoon and the repair was a simple one – a faulty electrical wire. I was very grateful.
Intuition may speak through a picture or image
I started thinking about the image of the woman whose electricity was out and realized it had been my intuition preparing me for having no heat and letting me know that it would be an electrical problem. The thought I had afterward comparing my fireplace to her having a wood burning stove had foretold that all would be well. It got me thinking about the many ways our intuition communicates with us.
I realized that intuition has its own language. To crack the intuition code you need to be aware of all the ways intuition transmits information. Here are some of the way our intuition communicates with us.
Five ways intuition speaks to us
1. Physically. You get a gut feeling. The feeling in your gut can be fearful, nervous, anxious, cautious, hesitant, or just a feeling that something is about to happen – yet you don’t know what. When IT happens – the feeling subsides. I’ve also experienced it as a feeling of nausea and bouts of yawning too.
2. Mentally. It feels as though a thought has touched down out of no where into your mind. It can also be experienced as a nagging thought that won’t go away. And, sometimes it’s when you know that you know something, but you can’t explain how or why you know it. It can also come as a flash of insight, or can take the form of an image or symbol in the mind’s eye.
3. Empathically. Picking up on the emotions of others and feeling that emotion yourself. It can also be feeling the pain others experience in your own body. It can also come in the form of taking an immediate liking to a person, or a dislike for that matter. It’s an instinct you have about someone.
4. Signs and affirmations. Things like missing the train to work only to find out later that there was a huge problem with the railways and all the trains stopped running for hours. Or considering a job change with a company you’re nervous about and then seeing an article on the front page of the paper, or hearing a report about them on the radio stating that this company is rated one of the top companies to work for.
5. Hearing The Voice. This may occur less frequently but it does happen. You’ve been trying to solve a problem and thinking about it over and over. Suddenly, you hear a voice that seems loud enough to have been heard by others, but judging from their faces no one heard it but you. It came from within your mind but it wasn’t in your own voice and it had the exact answer you’d been searching for. “Go for that job!,” etc.
Start paying attention and looking for these encoded message – because believe me you are getting them! You’re just not aware until you focus and tune in.
These are the most common ways our intuition speaks to us. It isn’t a definitive list by any means. If you have experienced something different don’t discount it. Many times I hear the answers I need. I have a friend who sees words spelled out when she closes her eyes – that never happens to me. Intuition works uniquely for each of us – you have to find the “channel” that works best for you.
How to find which of the five areas above your intuition seems to favor
I suggest keeping notes on all your intuitive experiences for at least one month – longer is better though. Categorize every occurrence under one of the five channels when you’re recording it. At the end of the month you should see a pattern starting to emerge. Most likely you’ll have at least two channels that are used more than any other. Once you understand how your intuition communicates with you begin to focus on those two channels.
If your intuition uses your body to communicate start paying more attention to your physical reactions to things. If you realize you pick up on the emotions of others – try focusing on your own feelings to see if they are truly yours or belong to someone else. If you receive images visually start closing your eyes after asking questions to see what you “see.” If you notice that you receive answers as thoughts placed in your mind, or hear a voice be sure to close your eyes and quiet your mind and listen when you’re trying to receive guidance. If your intuition uses signs – ask for signs to guide you and you’ll get them.
The more you pay attention and tune in – the more messages your intuition will start sending you.
Have you heard the voice of your intuition lately? What channel did it use? I’d be very interested to hear of any other ways intuition communicates to us, so please do share.
If you enjoyed this post please share on Facebook or Retweet on Twitter. Thank you.
Powered by Facebook Comments